Vim Bathroom Spray Reviews

Specially formulated, with powerful foaming action, to remove tough bathroom dirt with ease.

Spécialement formulé avec une puissante action moussante pour déloger facilement la saleté tenace de la salle de bain.

Works well.

It cleaned my bathroom nicely. Left porcelain looking good and smelled fresh. Got soap build-up off my tiles too. This is my go-to bathroom cleaner and I always use it.

September 28, 2017

My favourite bathroom cleaner!

I've used many bathroom cleaners, being a mom of 2, Vim however seem to me to have cornered the market on amazing cleaning products. It's so quick acting and effective! Love it!

September 28, 2017

Works like a dream on soap scum!

Leave this product on for a few minutes before using a scrubber to wipe away. Cleans well and without residue. I use on everything in my bathroom. Great product line.

Bathroom staple!

So easy to use, it's so much better in a spray bottle than that messy tube! I love using this spray to clean my bathroom, just spray and wipe, it's that easy!

Vim for the win!

I really like this produce. It helps me clean clean my washroom so it's sparkly clean and disinfected. I use this in the shower and to wipe surfaces. It's great!

My favourite cleaning spray

I love VIM as a bathroom product and this bathroom spray is one of the tops on my list! I have used this spray for a while now and I always find it cleans my bathroom really well - even with minimal hard scrubbing. It really eats away at the scum and dirt in my bathroom - which I love! I am really impressed with the bathroom spray and will continue to buy it for years to come!

September 28, 2017

Good value and works very well

Works very well on shower walls to get rid of all the gross stuff after a lot of showers and also in the tub to remove marks from bathing. Wish it had a fresher scent, but it does the job at a great value and that's what's important.

Makes cleaning easy

Makes cleaning easy . I spray it just about everywhere in my bathroom and let it soak for an hour or so, wash down and everything dirt, soap scum etc. just wipes off.

September 28, 2017

I buy Vim on a regular basis.

I started using Vim after my best friend recommended it and it has become a staple cleaning product in my home. I love the scent and find a little goes a long way. I have recommended it to family and friends.

Does the job

I was not entirely fond of the smell of the product, but it seemed to get the job done as needed so I was pleased in that aspect. I recommend this to others.