Vim Bathroom Spray Reviews

Specially formulated, with powerful foaming action, to remove tough bathroom dirt with ease.

Spécialement formulé avec une puissante action moussante pour déloger facilement la saleté tenace de la salle de bain.

September 29, 2017

Bon nettoyant salle de bain

Facile a utiliser,deja que je hait a un tel point devoir nettoyer la salle de bain.L'odeur n'est pas trop forte et nettoye en profondeur ce qui est très important quand j'utilise un produit.

September 29, 2017

Works great on bath tubs!

I love using this to get grime off of the sink and bath tub! Works great and quickly and is a great price for items like this ! Use it all the time for quick touch up cleaning in the bathroom! Definitely worth it !

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great Bathroom Cleanser

I love using this product as it makes cleaning the bathroom that much easier. I spray it on, wait a couple of minutes and wipe away any grime that accumulates on the surfaces. The scent is pleasant and makes the entire bathroom smell fresh an clean without a strong disinfectant smell!!

Vim for the win!

Seriously. Nothing compares to this baby. Except Mr Clean those pads that take the crayon off the wall.. but man this leaves my bathroom so clean I can lay on the floor!

Just Vim it

I have found this spray product is a bit easier to use than the creme product. It is a simple spray wait a minute and wipe off, no scrubbing is needed. I love the smell of it as well, not too overwhelming.

Great stuff

I use a lot of different Vim products and love all of them. They do the job as they are supposed to and leave my house smelling fresh and clean, not chemically. I will continue to by Vim and recommend it to my friends regularly. It's a good product at a good price.

September 29, 2017

This is an amazing bathroom cleaner.

I absolutely love this product. It cleans the toughest bathroom stains such as soap scum (which can be a challenge). It leaves the bathroom smelling clean and fresh. It is my go to bathroom cleaner. Price is great too.

Awesome product

I've tried this product twice and I really like it. Easy to use, works like a charm and smell good too! Takes all the dirt and scums that you can find in your bathroom.

September 29, 2017

Always have had a soft spot for Vim products. My husband likes to use natural products or at home remedies, but sometimes you just need the power of Vim to get rid of tough grime, especially on the bathroom!

Like the foam. Easily removed makeup from counter and whatever was on my sink!

Makes a dirty job 10x easier

This vim bathroom spray is perfect for cleaning dirt and gems. It cuts the dirty easy and limits how much scubing you need to do. It great in other rooms too.