Vim Bathroom Spray Reviews

Specially formulated, with powerful foaming action, to remove tough bathroom dirt with ease.

Spécialement formulé avec une puissante action moussante pour déloger facilement la saleté tenace de la salle de bain.

Great cleaner

I was first introduced to this brand awhile ago and I must say it does it’s job. It does have a strong smell like all cleaning agents but it lasts us awhile and I always stock up when there are sales and promotions going on

Cleans Well

Vim is the only product that works well on our bathroom shower grout. It restores it back to the colours it was meant to be. The easy spray bottle allows us to clean quickly and efficiently.

2.7/5

Meh...

This was on sale so got it instead of Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer since they are pretty much same thing. After show sprayed and waited 10 minutes. Rinsed and still could see watermark etc. Needs a bit scrubbing at times. More affot needed for same result. Will keep buying Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer
    instead.

le meilleur !

j'adore ce produit c'est le seul qui enlève vraiment tout les traces dans mon bain les autres enlevais seulement une partie. Je sens que ma salle de bain est vraiment propre avec ce produit :)

October 23, 2019

Clean

Looking for a product that clean your bathroom and doesn’t over do it with the smell ... try Vim spray.. easy to use, spray and wipe and look at it shine and clean !

October 22, 2019

Pour la salle de bain

Je lave toute ma dalle de bain avec ce produit, il sent tres fort et devient etourdissant mais il fonctionne vraiment bien ca nettoie tres bien j'adore

October 22, 2019

#1

I love all vim products , smells amazing works amazing leaves my bathroom and kitchen shiny and clean, I also use this product in my clients I fully recommend for everyone to you if I had it my way I would use at commercial sites as well 😁😁😁😁

October 01, 2019

I would buy this product again in the future

This has been one of the best cleaners for my bathroom I've never seen the bathtub so shiny and clean with anything else we have tried and I feel confident in the cleanliness of our bathroom after using this product, I highly recommend buying this cleaner.

September 23, 2019
    Illinois, United States

We'll THEN

Well let's just say it's one of those you know you've never heard the name or brand so you're like wondering oh well is this going to work? you know or whatever so you get it just thinking that it might or might not! do you never get your hopes up then you use it for the first time ever and you think to yourself what why have I never heard of this and why have I never used it well this is one of those products it's an amazing product I must have super duty 1

September 05, 2019
    California, United States

my favorite cleaner of all times

I have not seen a cleaner as effective as this one. It is so strong and effective. It removes stains perfectly. It even removes old stains, such as the stains that were made by water minerals during time. I recommend using gloves when you are using the Vim. Because it is pretty strong!