Vim Cream Cleaner in Lemon Scent Reviews

Vim's famously tough cream has offered unbeatable cleaning power since 1980. It cares for your surfaces by removing 100% of the dirt you never thought you’d get rid of with the help of micro-crystals that lift grime away. And it now comes in a range of fresh fragrances to suit every home.

You might also like Vim Cream Cleanser: with Bleach, in Eucalyptus scent, and in Pink Flower.

Célèbres pour leur performance depuis 1980, les crèmes Vim offrent une imbattable puissance de nettoyage. Elles s'occupent de toutes les surfaces en nettoyant à 100 % de la saleté - grâce à leurs microcristaux qui s'attaquent à la crasse - les résidus que vous n'auriez jamais cru éliminer. Et elles sont maintenant offertes en différents parfums de fraîcheur qui conviennent à
toutes les maisons.

December 10, 2019

Great cleaning power I will buy again

I always buy Vim, the lemon scent is not overpowering, and the product always does a superb job of cleaning my bathroom. The price point is very good, it is comparable to other products. Vim is of better quality than the others I have tried.

October 23, 2019

Good clean

Get a good clean for great value. I use it all the time and get good results. Eady to use, no fumes. Washes well and leaves no residue. I like it and will use over and over again

October 22, 2019

You can use it everywhere

This stuff is great for your washroom and kitchen. It works well if you apply it and let it sit for a bit and then scrub or rinse it off it works in stains on flooring too

June 21, 2019

Lemony Fresh and Sparklng Clean

For as long as I have been an adult, I've always had the habit of cleaning my sink at the end of every day. Something about a fresh, empty sink makes the entire kitchen feel 'right.'

Vim not only cuts down on grime and general yuck, it makes the sink sparkle and smell like it is clean and fresh.

May 17, 2019

I would buy this product again and again.

I have been using this cleaner for 7 years now. It's amazing how quick and well it works on sinks and bathtub.My sinks, faucets and appliances sparkle. Highly recomended

April 24, 2019

Great stuff!

Vim is a go to safe product, mostly when I am cleaning sinks, bath tubs, stove, or anywhere I think needs a good shine to it. Most of the time it removes the stain without a fight, but the odd time I really have to put elbow grease or use a stronger product. I’m not complaining though, it smells amazing, leaves stainless steels, counters, and the sink spotless for the most part and I know gets rid of the germs. Great product, definitely worth a try.

April 10, 2019

amazing..

I have been using this cleaner for 7 years now in my bathroom. It's amazing how quick and well it works on sinks and bathtub. Highly recommend.It works fantastically well! Makes stuff shiny clean... really!

January 11, 2019

Great Cleaner

I always have Vim cream cleaner on hand in my kitchen and for all my household tasks. I especially like to use the cream cleaner on my pots and pans because it doesn't damage or scratch them and it leaves them shinny and clean.

3.2/5

August 09, 2018

Not a fan

I am not a fan of this product. It may have a lovely scent, but for me it does an average hob of cleaning. I have to still use a lot of scrubbing force and it takes awhile to rinse the product off as it keaves a residue. I use products that I like better.

August 03, 2018

Recommend

This product is one of my favourites, it is perfect for sinks and definetly the bathtub! It leaves them sparkling and i just love the smell! It removes water stains fairly well without too much scrubbing involved!