Vim Cream Cleaner in Pink Flower Reviews

Vim's famously tough cream has offered unbeatable cleaning power since 1980. It cares for your surfaces by removing 100% of the dirt you never thought you’d get rid of with the help of micro-crystals that lift grime away. And it now comes in a range of fresh fragrances to suit every home.

You might also like Vim Cream Cleanser: with Bleachin Lemon scent, and in Eucalyptus scent.

Célèbres pour leur performance depuis 1980, les crèmes Vim offrent une imbattable puissance de nettoyage. Elles s'occupent de toutes les surfaces en nettoyant à 100 % de la saleté - grâce à leurs microcristaux qui s'attaquent à la crasse - les résidus que vous n'auriez jamais cru éliminer. Et elles sont maintenant offertes en différents parfums de fraîcheur qui conviennent à
toutes les maisons.

July 03, 2019

Love this product

I absolutely love this vim product. The scent is fantastic and it works amazingly. I use it in my kitchen and bathroom. You don’t have to use a lot and it works.

June 02, 2019

Longtime Vim User

My family has been using Vim for as long as I can remember and it has never failed us! Removed cooked on grime on our glass stovetop with no problem and the new scents are delightful!!
    Would recommend Vim to everyone as it is gentle on hands and surfaces while cleaning like no other product out there!

June 01, 2019

I like Vim Pink Cream

I like to use Vim Pink Cream. It smells good and nice. I always buy it for cleaning my kitchen, bathroom.
    Recommend it. Cleans easily, helps a lot!!!

May 30, 2019

Amazing cleaning product

I really like Vim products in general and this product in particular. It smells great, has just the right consistency to remove the toughest stains, and is so easy to use.

November 07, 2018

Deep Clean & Pleasant Scent

This is a great product, very effective at getting through dirt or grease in the washroom & kitchen and it has a nice fresh and pleasant scent as well which is great since I tend to be sensitive to smells.

September 27, 2018

I love the smell of this product.

This product works better than the Magic Eraser. It takes off grease stains from the walls and stove tops. It cleans crayon marks and scuff marks off the walls. I just love this product and would highly recommend it.

August 07, 2018

Du Vim qui sent bon et qui décrasse !

J'utilise ce vim pour nettoyer mon bain et plusieurs autres choses dans la maison.. Il nettoi en profondeur, il coûte pas cher et en plus IL SENT BON !!!! Je vous le recommande c'est un indispensable !!!

June 21, 2018

Total Clean

I am so in love with VIM CREAM CLEANER IN PINK FLOWER!!! The product has nice welcoming, clean, fresh fragrant scent which is not harsh or bleachy. I use this product in the kitchen on all my counters and appliances and also in the bathroom on all surfaces. The cream is non abrasive and does not scratch the surfaces. My surfaces shine and glow after they are cleaned with VIM CREAM CLEANER!! I would give it 2 thumbs up. I am hooked.

May 15, 2018

Love

I received this product free from family rated to try. It smells nice and works great! Gets off some tough spots around the house. The scent is fresh and different and I love it!

May 07, 2018

Not my favorite scent, but effective

The pink flower isn't a bad scent, it just isn't my favorite. It cleans just as well as the other vim cream cleaners I've tried leaving my stove top clean and no residue after I'm finished cleaning. It's a great alternative if you prefer a floral scent over the lemon. It's not over powering, I think at this point it is a matter of choice. Product does what it is said to do and does it well. I'll definitely be using the rest of it.