Vim Cream Cleaner in Pink Flower Reviews

Vim's famously tough cream has offered unbeatable cleaning power since 1980. It cares for your surfaces by removing 100% of the dirt you never thought you’d get rid of with the help of micro-crystals that lift grime away. And it now comes in a range of fresh fragrances to suit every home.

You might also like Vim Cream Cleanser: with Bleachin Lemon scent, and in Eucalyptus scent.

Célèbres pour leur performance depuis 1980, les crèmes Vim offrent une imbattable puissance de nettoyage. Elles s'occupent de toutes les surfaces en nettoyant à 100 % de la saleté - grâce à leurs microcristaux qui s'attaquent à la crasse - les résidus que vous n'auriez jamais cru éliminer. Et elles sont maintenant offertes en différents parfums de fraîcheur qui conviennent à
toutes les maisons.

Smells amazing

I love the scent, makes me want to clean all day! I'm already a huge fan of vim cream cleaner this new scent is the icing on the cake. I received this product for free.

Works well

So pretty much like the original cream cleaner it works very well , I used it in my bathroom and you could really see a nice big shine to my sink porcelain and also to the faucet.

However I did find the cream to be very runny when applied directly ( as per instruction) so instead I did the other method on the instruction and just applied it to a sponge and scrubbed. Also the flower scent is very strong and I wasn't a big fan of it .

Overall it is a great product but I wouldn't purchase this scent.

Got it for free from family rated.

Smells So Nice!

I received this VIM cream cleaner in pink flower for free from Chick Advisor.

I did review the lemon scented one and my reviews are basically the same for both. I really loved that this product has a nice smell that isn’t chemically. Just a few drops of this cleaning cream on your counter/sink goes a LONG way. You definitely don’t need a lot. I like that, because with some of my other cleaners you have to use so much to get the area cleansed.
    I only used this for product in my bathroom, but I would like to try to on other areas of my house.
    Overall, I enjoy this product. I really like that it is a cream and not in an aerosol can, because lately those have been making me feel ill. I like that I can just dap a bit on to my sink or tub and it will do the job.

April 24, 2018

Great new scent from vim

I really enjoyed using this product from vim. I like that the scent is flowery and leaves the smell of clean in the house. Works great in the toilet bowl at removing hard water stains

April 23, 2018

Clean your stove and countertops with ease!

The Vim Cream Cleaner in Pink Flower scent is so easy to use to clean up messes on your stove and countertops! I just put a drop on a damp sponge and wipe away any mess and it's so fast and simple to clean up! I would recommend to anyone to use this product as it's effective and smells wonderful too.

Updated On: April 23, 2018

#goitfree @FamilyRated #FamilyRatedClub

April 22, 2018

J'adore, mais...

Je suis déjà vendu au produit VIM à senteur de citron pour ma cuisine. Il s'agit d'un produit que j'utilise depuis plusieurs années. J'étais donc très heureuse de pouvoir essayer ce produit reçut en #cadeau. Bonne efficacité, fait un travail remarquable et le produit n'est pas dur sur la peau. Tout cela pour un prix dérisoire. On aime! Toutefois, j'ai un peu moins accroché sur l'odeur plus florale... je vais l'utiliser pour ma salle de bain dorénavant. Je vous le recommande assurément.

April 21, 2018

Love the VIM Cream Cleaners!

The Cream Cleaners are definitely my favourite products from VIM! The price is fantastic for the quality and volume of product you receive. I love that this is an all purpose cleaner and I definitely put it to good use in both my bathroom and kitchen.

With a two-year-old boy running around there is always a new mess to clean up but apply this product, let it sit for 30-60 seconds depending on the mess and wipe away with minimal effort and the comfort of knowing it’s clean!

As someone who is constantly cleaning the value cannot be beat! Highly recommend!

I received this product complimentary for review from FamilyRated and VIM in exchange for an honest review. #gotitfree

April 20, 2018

Mixed feelings with my Vim cream cleaner in Pink flower!

The product is very good itself, it does an amazing job while cleaning bathtubs, toilets, sinks and my shower curtains. Easy to use and very effective but the one thing I didn’t like was the scent, it isn’t appealing, it is a bit overpowering, at least for my husband and I. Besides that, it is a great product. I won’t be buying this scent but for sure I will buy this product in the other scent that I like. #gotitFREE #FamilyRatedClub

April 20, 2018

Smells like my grandma.

I recieved the Vim cream cleaner in pink flower scent free to try from Family rated.

The cleaner itself worked great. No complaints there - my stove shines and my bathrooms sparkle!

BUT I really didn't like the scent. It is like bad old lady perfume. I get where they were going with it but it missed the mark and ended up smelling pretty awful in my opinion.

I would definitely buy this product again but in a different scent for sure.

April 18, 2018

Smells fantastic!!!

Works well with all bathroom ceramics. I enjoy this product for all it's worth also it's used on all sinks in the house; excellent to use! Everyone loves the scent of this product as it brings a fresh relaxed feeling! #gotitfree #familyrated