Vim Fresh Scent Cream Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 173 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

May 30, 2017

Very impressed with Vim. It cleaned very well and did the job that I got it for. Would recommend this product and have told family and friends about this product

May 29, 2017

I absolutely love VIM products. Vim is always a household cleaner I have in my house. It works good in the bathroom sink when someone has dirty hands from gardening or even cleaning the E-cigerette, it cleans through the grime and the grease. It makes the bathroom smell clean and fresh when all done. Vim is a good price too-I normally buy more than one when I go shopping.

May 29, 2017

i was cleaning houses for a while and always found this product worked awsome. scuffs and marks on wall, sinks and is one of my favorite cleaning products. It even removed oil paint that had dripped on a floor. I put a little on it let it soak for a few minutes and it scrubbed right off.

May 27, 2017

I love Vim. I can't live without it. This is my must use to clean my bathroom ( especially the sink and tub). I love the smell, I love the price, I love how it works. I love everything about it. It's super easy to use and it really does get out all sorts of stains. After I finish using it, I have that very clean feeling when I got into the bathroom. I would never stop using this product unless it was discontinued.

May 27, 2017

This is an excellent cleaner and is the only one that will remove stains/dirt, etc. from the bottom of my bathtub(s) and leaves a very fresh smelling scent. Is great for cleaning anything that is stubborn. This is most definitely a product I cannot do without. I have this on hand all the time.

May 04, 2017

J'adore ce produit. Il nettoie très bien et ce très rapidement. J'adore quand je peux passer moins de temps de nettoyer ma maison, je peux faire autre chose. Je prends Vim pour nettoyer ma cuisine.

May 04, 2017

Love it works so good to clean my sink toilette and bath tub even love to use it on my glass stove top!! Works and smells amazing can't get enough of the smell!!

April 25, 2017

I use this to clean my bath/shower and find it works well to get rid of soap scum and doesn't smell too pungent like some cleaning agents. Good on tile and vinyl shower panels. Decent value for the $.

April 04, 2017

I use this for my glasstop stove. It is a fraction of the cost of the name brand cleaner they sell at the store and does a much better job!
    Takes me less than 5 minutes to clean up my stove after a messy dinner (or just regular use).
    It smells 1000x better too!

March 21, 2017

I use this all the time in the bathroom. Cleans really well. Leaves a nice smell after. Works really well on shower tiles and bathroom sink. Difinitely always have this on hand.