Vim Power & Shine Anti-Bacterial Multi-purpose Spray Reviews

Kills 99.9% of bacteria.* Cuts through kitchen grease, removes bathroom dirt, and leaves a sparkling clean with a fresh fragrance. Suitable for sinks, stoves, fridges, tabletops, toilets and garbage bins.

Use it for: 99.9% bacteria elimination, kitchen and bathroom dirt, bathroom grime, general maintenance cleaning

* Allow surface to remain wet for ten minutes

You might also like: Vim Actifizz Multi-purpose Lemon SprayVim Power & Shine Bathroom SprayVim Power & Shine Kitchen SprayVim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Spray with BleachVim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Wipes in Ocean Fresh, or Vim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Wipes in Citrus Clean.

Works great

I love vim products in general. I especially enjoy this one I use it all over the house. It works great in the kitchen where alot of germs are. It leaves my counters and skinks smelling so fresh

New Brunswick, Canada

Perfect! Would repurchase for sure.

When I first started using this I didn’t exactly know what to think, although it does have a weird smell, it works very well ! will repurchase. I use it mainly in my kitchen.

Really like it

I just purchased this for the first time and am in love with it. Cleans well, smells great, does the job! Definitely is going to be my new cleaning product. Possibly may even try more vim products now as well

February 08, 2020

Great bathroom cleaner

I bought this on sale and honestly I’m so glad I did. My bathroom is sparkling after I use this. Cleans up the toughest water spots on my sink. Smells good too

February 19, 2019

Not great

I purchased this product when it was on sale for $1.99. I thought I would give it a try. This product has a weird smell which I don’t like. I used this product mostly on my kitchen counters. It did not clean well. I will not be purchasing this product again. I prefer all natural cleaners.

February 18, 2019

Amazing!!

I recently started using this a few months ago and absolutely love it! I use it to clean my counters and my sink and it works perfectly! There are no strong chemical smells and you don’t need to use very much either! I’m so glad I found this product and will use it for years to come!

October 26, 2018

Perfect for almost everything

This stuff is great! Its title of "multi-purpose" is extremely accurate. It's the one brand that I trust to use throughout the whole house, it doesn't have an overpowering smell, and it doesn't leave behind any streaks or film. It works on the first go and you don't need a lot of it to get the job done.

March 14, 2018

Effective and streak free cleaning

I love that this product is antibacterial and cuts through grime so easily at the same time. I use this to clean my entire bathroom, from ceiling to floors

June 28, 2017

découverte de l'année

J'aime beaucoup ce produit (découvert récemment). Je peux tout nettoyer avec, très efficace malgré une forte odeur de produit ménager. Lorsqu'il tombe en spéciale et qu'il y un coupon en vigueur, revient gratuitement.

June 23, 2017

Sent très fort !

Le produit est abordable et tres effectif. Par contre j'ai trouver que l'odeur de ce produit était tres forte. Il sent le produit nettoyant tres chimique . Je m'en sert peu souvent.