Vim Power & Shine Anti-Bacterial Multi-purpose Spray Reviews

Kills 99.9% of bacteria.* Cuts through kitchen grease, removes bathroom dirt, and leaves a sparkling clean with a fresh fragrance. Suitable for sinks, stoves, fridges, tabletops, toilets and garbage bins.

Use it for: 99.9% bacteria elimination, kitchen and bathroom dirt, bathroom grime, general maintenance cleaning

* Allow surface to remain wet for ten minutes

You might also like: Vim Actifizz Multi-purpose Lemon SprayVim Power & Shine Bathroom SprayVim Power & Shine Kitchen SprayVim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Spray with BleachVim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Wipes in Ocean Fresh, or Vim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Wipes in Citrus Clean.

February 19, 2019

Not great

I purchased this product when it was on sale for $1.99. I thought I would give it a try. This product has a weird smell which I don’t like. I used this product mostly on my kitchen counters. It did not clean well. I will not be purchasing this product again. I prefer all natural cleaners.

February 18, 2019

Amazing!!

I recently started using this a few months ago and absolutely love it! I use it to clean my counters and my sink and it works perfectly! There are no strong chemical smells and you don’t need to use very much either! I’m so glad I found this product and will use it for years to come!

October 26, 2018

Perfect for almost everything

This stuff is great! Its title of "multi-purpose" is extremely accurate. It's the one brand that I trust to use throughout the whole house, it doesn't have an overpowering smell, and it doesn't leave behind any streaks or film. It works on the first go and you don't need a lot of it to get the job done.

March 14, 2018

Effective and streak free cleaning

I love that this product is antibacterial and cuts through grime so easily at the same time. I use this to clean my entire bathroom, from ceiling to floors

June 28, 2017

découverte de l'année

J'aime beaucoup ce produit (découvert récemment). Je peux tout nettoyer avec, très efficace malgré une forte odeur de produit ménager. Lorsqu'il tombe en spéciale et qu'il y un coupon en vigueur, revient gratuitement.

June 23, 2017

Sent très fort !

Le produit est abordable et tres effectif. Par contre j'ai trouver que l'odeur de ce produit était tres forte. Il sent le produit nettoyant tres chimique . Je m'en sert peu souvent.

June 21, 2017

Even cleans dried up spaghetti sauce!

I decided to try the Vim Power and Shine Anti-Bacterial Multi-Purpose Spray in the kitchen after my husband spent time in there cooking. There was dried up spaghetti sauce all over the stovetop and usually I have to scrape that off. I sprayed a little bit of this product on the mess and let it sit for a couple of minutes then I was able to wipe most of the mess away. Sprayed a little more and everything else cleaned right up. Next step: teach the hubby to clean up after himself or teach him how to use this cleaner!

I am Lovin this Vim

Yes I have been using this Vim product since I got it,,have even bought more already, its so easy to use and so handy also. It cleans the easy stuff and the tough stuff in my bathroom,,
    I have already bought more myself and wiill probably buy more,,

One Swipe and Gone

I've used Vim in the past, but not this kind. I can't believe how quick and easy it was. On my sinks, it was one swipe and the difference was awesome.Vim Power & Shine Anti-Bacterial Multi-purpose Spray left behind a great shine, but also a good clean fresh scent. I will be telling all my friends. Anything that makes our housework easier! Thankx Vim! #gotitfree

Very Effective

All of the Vim products that I received from Chick Advisor have been GREAT! This anti-bacterial multi-purpose spray works wonders on all different areas of my house (kitchen, bathroom, tables etc). I would definitely recommend it and buy it again!