Vim Power & Shine Anti-Bacterial Multi-purpose Spray Reviews

Kills 99.9% of bacteria.* Cuts through kitchen grease, removes bathroom dirt, and leaves a sparkling clean with a fresh fragrance. Suitable for sinks, stoves, fridges, tabletops, toilets and garbage bins.

Use it for: 99.9% bacteria elimination, kitchen and bathroom dirt, bathroom grime, general maintenance cleaning

* Allow surface to remain wet for ten minutes

You might also like: Vim Actifizz Multi-purpose Lemon SprayVim Power & Shine Bathroom SprayVim Power & Shine Kitchen SprayVim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Spray with BleachVim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Wipes in Ocean Fresh, or Vim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Wipes in Citrus Clean.

May 15, 2017

#gotitfree to #tryvim. I thoroughly enjoyed this product. One spray that shines, cleans and disinfects. Used it all over the house. Also leaves a pleasant after smell, which I like. Very effective.

May 15, 2017

I just wanna say that Vim Power &I;Shine Ant-Bacterial Multi-purpose spray is top notch! Such an excellent product! I use it in the kitchen, bathroom ,living room and bedroom! The scent is a clean, fresh inviting!

May 15, 2017

Thank you Chick Advisor for providing me with this free product to try. The product says it will kill 99.9% of bacteria and cut through kitchen grease, remove bathroom dirt, and leave a sparkling shine. Suitable for sinks, stoves, fridges, tabletops, toilets and garbage bins. While I cannot comment on its germ killing ability, I can state that it does a good job of cleaning and it has a pleasant, not overpowering scent. This is important, especially in a fridge. For extra cleaning and germ killing, directions state that you should allow the surface to remain wet for ten minutes. This means that you have to plan your cleaning - for example, empty the fridges, spray on the product, then while it does its job, you could wash wipe off all of the stuff that may have gotten sticky in the fridge before going back to finish the interior of the fridge. I would recommend Vim Power and Shine Anti-bacterial Multi-purpose Spray to others.

May 15, 2017

I discovered vim recently and I love it . I love the brand and the products they carry . They remove stain and leave my dishes , tiles and counters squeaky clean. The fact this spray is antibacterial it's a plus

May 15, 2017

Yet another Vim cleaner that delivered! I used Vim Power & Shine Anti-Bacterial Multi-purpose Spray to clean my kitchen and I was really impressed. Super quick and easy job cleaning the gunk that collects around the sink edge and the faucet, and no streaking or hazing left behind. I 'detailed' the front panel of my dishwasher and it did an amazing job of that too. Makes cleaning the kitchen a breeze. #gotitfree #tryvim

May 15, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ces produits: simples, efficaces, bon parfum, résultats durables. C'est vendu pas mal partout et les spéciaux reviennent assez régulierement. Un bon produit qui a un rapport qualité/prix appréciable.

May 15, 2017

It's always good to have a multi purpose cleaner for those surfaces that don't require anything specific. I really like this product because if has all the cleanliness and fresh scent of bleach without being Javel!
    I use these wipes in the car, to remove the dust and keep things fresh. Also super practical on a weekend trip, just in case.

May 15, 2017

I love this! I received this as part of the Product Review Club and was pleasantly surprised. The packaging is great, i don't have to think about using a Lysol wipe before or after, and it dislodges grease super easily!

May 15, 2017

Vim Power & Shine Anti-Bacterial Multi-purpose Spray is a wonder in the kitchen!

I received this product to try for free through the ChickAdvisor review club. #gotitfree

I used it to clean the inside of my fridge, I liked it because it did a really great job cutting through all the dirt and sticky stuff, it left my fridge nice and clean. The scent was not too strong which I liked for cleaning the fridge because I don't want strong chemical scents near food. I also used it to clean the kitchen sink and stove, it did a great job and didn't leave any residue, the stovetop and sink were nice and shiny!

Yes, I would recommend this product!

May 15, 2017

I used this product in the kitchen sink and bathroom sinks. As soon as a sprayed it, I saw the dirt running down the sides. I wasn't a fan of the scent, to me there was a little chemical smell.
    #gotitfree #TryVim