Vim Power & Shine Bathroom Spray Reviews

Clean your bathroom with a great streak-free shine. First time, every time.* The powerful deep-cleaning molecules in Vim Power & Shine™ quickly lift away soap scum and limescale leaving behind a sparkling clean, streak-free surface.

*Tested on most common surfaces

Use it for: limescale, makeup, toothpaste, tough soap scum, watermarks

You might also like: Vim Actifizz Multi-purpose Lemon SprayVim Power & Shine Kitchen Spray, Vim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Spray with BleachVim Power & Shine Anti-Bacterial Multi-purpose SprayVim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Wipes in Ocean Fresh, or Vim Power & Shine Multi-Purpose Wipes in Citrus Clean.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

June 17, 2017

Bathroom Cleaning Made Easy

#GotItFree The bathroom is usually the room I dread cleaning the most because it's so time consuming but when I used Vim's Power and Shine bathroom spray it went a lot faster. The bathroom was also cleaner after using it when compared to similar products.

June 17, 2017

Not what I expected

I was skeptical at first as I'm N old fashion girl of using bleach. I applied it to the areas I wanted and left it on for a few minutes and it worked wonders. I also enjoyed that it didn't have that harsh chemical smell like other cleaners. Will definitely buy again

Sparkling Clean!

This cleaner is great. Definitely tough on bathroom grime. I have a 5 year old boy who pees everywhere and this cleans up the mess fast and leaves behind a nice fresh scent. I love how fresh it smells. I will be using this product for a long time to come.

June 15, 2017

J''ai utilisé Vim Power and shine à plusieurs reprises et j'ai bien aimé le produit. il ne laisse aucun résidus et est très rapide à utiliser. Il laisse aussi un odeur agréable!!!! Je le recommande

2.7/5

It was okay

I bought this product on sale and I am glad I didn't pay full price because I wasn't thrilled with it. It was okay. I will probably not buy this product again.

June 15, 2017

Great for cleaning up soap residue

Before using Vim Power & Shine Bathroom Spray, I didn't realize how much water residue and soap scum I had in my shower. After spraying the inside of my shower, I let it sit for a few minutes before scrubbing away at it. Since it turns out that I have quite a bit of build up, I had to repeat the process a couple of times before all it was back to its original state. However, this spray made it a whole lot easier to clean than the sprays I've purchased prior to trying this. I did find the scent to be quite strong for my liking, but less offensive than regular bathroom cleaners that usually smell of straight bleach. I would definitely recommend this product!

* I received this product for free to try as a ChickAdvisor staff member.

Good stuff!!

The Vim Power & Shine Bathroom Spray is an amazing product! It cleans everything and leaves the bathroom smelling awesome!! I would recommend this to people who wants a very clean bathroom,

June 14, 2017

Excellent product

Loved this product good cleaning and disinfection leaves a great fresh smell in the bathroom. Leaves my basin and tub,
    And tiles with a like new shine. I received this product through Chick advisor and vim. #igotitfree

June 13, 2017

Vim Power & Shine Bathroom spray

Vim Power & Shine Bathroom Spray is a fantastic product. I had forgotten how great it cleans and smells fresh for a long time. It works fast and I will definitely start buy VIM products.

June 13, 2017

It works again and again making cleanliness

I always see this product on the shelves but I never tried it before until now and I am so glad that I did my goodness the big bottles that I got the smell is so clean smelling it makes my TAPS in my bathroom shine so easy to clean now my sink my bathtub it smells and looks like I've been cleaning it all day long when only it's been minutes thank you and thank you chick ad visor for allowing me to try this product I will buy this for sure now