Vim Wood Floor Cleaner Reviews

Specially formulated for finished hardwood floors, laminate floors, and finished wood cabinets. Leaves no dull residue and cleans to a natural shine.

You might also like Vim Floor Cleaner in Ocean.

Spécialement conçu pour les planchers de bois francs vernis, les planchers stratifiés et les armoires de cuisine en bois vernis. Ne laisse aucun résidu mat et nettoie en laissant un éclat naturel.

Great floor cleaner

Good floor cleaner. Gets my floors super clean. Up to the vim standards i expected. Doesn't smell overwhelming or over powering. Gets the job done. I got this for free to try.

Easy to clean.

I got this product for free with family rated. This product makes cleaning bathroom floor tiles and the mud room a lot easier. It gets rid of those dirt that sticks to the floor and grout.

New Brunswick, Canada

Loved the scent!

I used this product on my laminate floor as well as my tile, and it worked wonderfully. I always have an issue with a filmy residue on my laminate and this product left it almost perfect! Looks like I have a new go to floor cleaner. I actually enjoyed the scent, it's very reminiscent of professional floor cleaner used in some offices which I've always strangely liked. A winner for sure!
    I received this product free in exchange for an honest review.

April 24, 2018

Nettoyer ses plancher pour pas cher

J'ai reçu ce nettoyant à plancher gratuitement afin de le tester. Tout d'abord, pour le prix, le format de la bouteille en vaut vraiment la peine! De plus, le produit est très efficace. Mes planchers étaient très beaux après l'utilisation du nettoyant. C'est un produit que je risque d'acheter à nouveau!

Impressive

I received this product for free to review.Ive been struggling to find a product that cleans my wood floors without leaving streaks or a residue and VIM Wood Floor Cleaner answered my needs. You don't need to use very much and it has a nice scent too.

Great Floor Cleaner

I was selected to try the VIM WOOD FLOOR CLEANER from ChickAdvisor for free in exchange for my honest thoughts and opinions and I am so glad I did! I just recently purchased a new home with real hardwood and since I was younger I have always been scarred about real hardwood and the products used to clean it. We had it in our first house as I was growing up and I always remember it being a pain in the butt and was scared taking on this responsibility as an adult in my new home. We just finished sanding and refinishing the hardwood and I was scared that I was going to ruin it... but the Vim Wood Floor Cleaner seriously works FANTASTIC!

The directions give you the option of FULL STRENGTH use (which I used on my laminate) and the DILUTE USE (which I used on the hardwood). Both applications worked fantastic and my floors were left clean and streak free. I love that there is no need to rinse the floor after application and it is super easy to apply. For the hardwood I mixed 3 caps of the cleaner with 5 Litres of water into a mop bucket and then mopped the floor. Simple as that. The floor honestly looked amazing and I was relieved that I was freaking out for nothing (LOL)! It did not leave any residue at all and dried to a streak free and natural shine. I can't quite make out the scent but it smells fresh and clean and was not too overpowering or chemical like. Even my boyfriend, who doesn't pay much attention when I clean, commented on how great it smells! I love that all you need is 3 cap fulls as the jug comes in a 1L size and will last for a long time! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone with Hardwood or Laminate flooring as it safe to use, smells incredible and leaves a gorgeous streak free finish!

Excellent shine on floors

We used this product on dull Bamboo wood floors the results were amazing. Floors were shinny, scratches were diminished and smelled clean. I will definitely continue to use. I received this product for free.

Love it

#GotItForFree

I really like this floor cleaners because of the lovely scented that isn't overpowering and because of it's main feature, it's STREAKS FREE! (amazing). I also love how affordable it is compare to other brands. Well worth the 3.99. Removed stains pretty well.

I would absolutely purchase this again and recommend it !

April 24, 2018

Great Smell! Left Floor Sparkling!

I received this VIM wood floor cleaner for free from Chick Advisor.

I have my usual floor cleaners so I was a bit hesitant to try this new cleaner, especially since I try to protect my wood floors as much as possible. However, I was pleasantly surprised! Just a little bit of product was all I needed to get all my floors clean. It had a nice smell and left my floors sparkling clean with no streaks!
    I would definitely purchase this item again.

Great floor cleaning

I really enjoyed this product and how effective it is at leaving floors looking clean and fresh. There was no streaking and the smell after use was great