Vim Floor Cleaner in Ocean Reviews

Designed to provide brilliant results on a variety of surfaces thanks to a formula that makes cleaning everyday dirt easy.

You might also like Vim Wood Floor Cleaner.

Conçu pour procurer des résultats étincelants sur une variété de surfaces grâce à une formule qui facilite le nettoyage de la saleté de tous les jours.

July 09, 2019

No streaks!

The scent is fresh and goes with almost any setting. It's not too in your face. I find that it doesn't leave streaks on my hardwood floors, unlike other products. It is easy to find in department stores. Not the most high end product but definitely works well!

June 30, 2019

Smells and works well.

I work in the housekeeping dept of a hotel and this is the product we use for cleaning. It not only works well leaving it clean and streak free, it also smells fresh.

June 01, 2019

I would like to buy vim floor cleaner again

I would like to to buy again vim floor cleaner in ocean. It cleans floor smother, looks nice after use smells fresh after cleaning.
    I recommend it 👍

May 30, 2019

Great quality

This product is great for cleaning floors. Does so safety and efficiently without having the floors greasy with product. This solution is easy to wipe up, easy to use and smells great. I will purchase it again.

February 12, 2019

Love the clean smell.

I buy all kinds of cleaning products and Vim always ends up in my shopping cart. It works well. Smells great. And I've been using it forever, never disappoints. I use it throughout my whole house and outside as well when needed. I find that the product for the price is well worth it.

January 29, 2019

Great job.

I only use Vim floor cleaner now. I use the Ocean scent one because it smells so fresh. When I wash my floors,which are floating floors,I only have to go over them once. I do not get steaks of any kind. My floor comes out shinny with the Vim Floor Cleaner. I tell everybody anout it. My family laughsat me cause I love it lol.

January 12, 2019

Just Perfect!

I enjoy cleaning my kitchen and bathroom sinks with Vim. It’s versatile; smells great and leaves my floors streak-free. I use it on ceramic flooring and wood floors. The results are great!

May 13, 2018

Actually Streak Free!

One of my favourite parts about this product is it actually leaves my floors streak free! I absolutely love using it in my kitchen and bathrooms to do a quick mop of the floor because it does such and amazing job at removing all the grim and film and leaves the whole room smelling fresh and clean.
    Again a little goes along way and I mainly used the product diluted but it’s great that if there is something super stubborn to clean up, like my broken honey jar!!!, I can use it full strength and it helps attack the mess in record time. Another great product by Vim!

May 11, 2018

Did it's job in fine form

A decent product and I loved the scent. I didn't find it cleaned all that well. I'd have liked a bit of extra scrubbing power, but over all worth the money. Thanks for the free trial!

May 08, 2018

Love love love!

I love this product because of the smell. The whole house smells great for hours after the floors are done. Also they are super shiny and clean. I'll be buying this for my floors.