Violet Voss Holy Grail Reviews
#17 in Eye Shadow

August 12, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

A great palette but not a HG for me

Got this on Beauty Bay for 30%off but wouldn’t have paid the full price for it. Loving the colours so far but love the names even more. I’ve had this a while now and still haven’t hit pan

July 10, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Best palette

This has a good variety big colors in which you could do a neutral "day" look or do something a little different!it's a pallette I feel comfortable using every day and still not get sick of the look or the colors. The pigmentation is great and there isn't much fall out. The color story flows beautifully and doesn't have any color out of place. I wouldn't change a thing. Mattes blend seamlessly and the shimmers aren't too chunky and glide with a soft touch of the finger!

May 30, 2019

Beautiful colours

This palette can take you from day to night! You can achieve a simple look for the office then add a pop of shimmering colour for the club or a date afterwards. Colours have a nice pigmentation and not too much kick back.

March 20, 2019

Amazing

I really love this pallet. The colour scheme is simple but not boring at all and with the wide variety of colour many looks are possible. The price is amazing for the quality of the product

February 25, 2019
    Yukon, Canada

New favourite palette

Bought this about a week ago. I love how pigmented all of the colours are. I can use it for a simple every day look or a more glam one. It’s also a larger palette which is nice for when I travel, I only need to bring one.

February 20, 2019

MY ALL-TIME FAVOURITE!

Another O-B-S-E-S-S-I-O-N! I am a makeup artist and have my fair share of palettes but I am seriously obsessed with this one. It is by far the best palette I have ever owned (along with the ABH one). The colours are super pigmented and blend effortlessly. If you are looking into any palette, this is THE one!

February 07, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Creamy

I had heard mixed reviews on this pallete hut decided to get it and judge it for myself. I like that it had a large number of shadows and the pans are a nice size. The applied very nicely and blended well on my eyes. The only issue for me is ghat I found quite a few of the colors look very similar when applied.

February 07, 2019

Amazing

I use this pallet every day. It has a great variety of shades, very pigment and smooth as butter. Absolutely amazing pallet... a little pricey but worth every penny.

January 22, 2019

Absolutely amazing eyeshadow

VV Holy Grail eyeshadow palette is absolutely amazing. The shadows are creamy and easily blended and highly pigmented. The colors are gorgeous. I highly recommend this palette.