Voila by Sobeys Reviews

Voilà by Sobeys is a cutting-edge online grocery home delivery service in the Greater Toronto Area.

At Voilà, we promise guaranteed freshness, at affordable prices, straight to your door.

The Voilà Difference.
  • We deliver from warehouse, not store. Thousands of products. No letdowns.
  • Our robots pack orders. Our teammates deliver. Safely and with less handling.
  • Guaranteed fresh. Our produce is fresh or it’s free.
  • Affordable prices. No hidden fees.
  • 1-hour delivery windows. Pick a time. We’ll deliver.

Please see our Terms & Conditions for full details.

For more info, visit voila.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

September 28, 2020

Very Impressed!

Voila by Sobeys was the first delivery service I have tried as other services do not deliver to our area, so I was pleased already! It was easy to place my order online and select a delivery time. I had made mine for the following day. I received a call from the driver about 10 minutes prior to my scheduled delivery time to confirm whether the time was still convenient, and was explained that contact-less delivery measures would be followed. I was also asked how I would like to be contacted once the delivery had been completed (i.e. text message, phone call or doorbell ring). I asked for the driver to ring the doorbell. When I answered, I was greeted by a very friendly individual who took a few moments to explain the service to me as I was a new customer. He told me that they use shopping bags with different handles to indicate which items need more immediate attention (i.e. frozen foods). The service was efficient, very friendly and exceeded by expectations. I felt like a highly valued and appreciated customer. (Shout out to my awesome driver Utkursh!) I definitely recommend giving this service a try and will certainly consider using it again in future.

September 27, 2020

Voilà!

Great service! My delivery driver called about 10 mins before my order was dropped off. Came promptly at the time I have it scheduled to be delivered! Or driver informed me that it was a contactless delivery, so once she arrived she gave us a sweet wave and placed our groceries gently on our porch. All of my groceries were there and you receive the best selection of your food, fresh and ripe! Excellent service for anyone with a busy schedule. Thanks Sobeys!

September 27, 2020

Pleasantly surprised!

I received a discount as part of a Product Review Club offer to test out Voila by Sobeys, a grocery delivery service. Ordering was easier than I thought it would be and pretty straightforward and simple. I learned you should always picked a delivery time/date first! Because this will affect items that are available and save you the disappointment of having added things to your cart only to receive a pop up when you try to book a time that the item isn't available (this was frustrating and disappointing for me... But I learned)

The variety of items is quite good overall. You have all your necessities and then some. One thing I did notice is that the frozen meat and seafood section could use some expansion. I ordered eggs and none of them were broken (a fear I had). And the expiry dates on everything I ordered was very reasonable. Another fear I had was that I was going to recieve products that were at the end of their life.

You can get some great deals from the flash sale and sale sections, the price is comparable to what you'd get at an in-store sale. Check out is a breeze and you can modify your cart until the evening before your order is to arrive. Delivery was seamless and right on time! It's an hour block and my order arrived right at the top of the hour. I definitely wasn't expecting that. It was nice. The driver was very kind and took the time to explain the service since it was my first time and also the changes they've made to their bag deposit program due to Covid.

I'm glad I was able to test the service, I was skeptical at first and I'm someone that would prefer to go to the store to pick my own items. That being said now I know that if I can't go, I can trust Voila by Sobeys to deliver and I won't be disappointed!

Great service

I loved voila by Sobeys! I've tried so many of the grocery delivery services since covid started and this one has been my favourite. Quick convenient and picked by a robot instead of humans so less risk of any germs on your groceries. Comes in a big refrigerated truck rather than someone's personal vehicle

Sobeys Review

Voilà by Sobeys has amazing healthy selections that taste great 👌🏼

Easy, Convenient, Fresh and contactless delivery

Voila by Sobeys delivery service to deliver fast, fresh, convenient and contactless groceries, the Voila staff picked nice and fresh fruits and vegetables packed well and delivered right at your door. You will get confirmation about your order and when it will be delivered - you know your order is fast and safe. The Voila truck is eye-catching green fresh color and easy to recognize so you know for sure it is your order.

September 25, 2020

Great service especially during these times

I used voila for the first time a while ago and was very impressed. They had great sales just for voila customers, the prices were right, the app is super simple to use, the delivery date and time feature is extremely convenient. You get a text when the delivery is on it's way and it was exactly on time. I will definitely be using this service again

Voila is Amazing!

Quick service, a great variety of grocery items to choose from, fantastic packing and care for my items! What an amazing service!!

September 25, 2020

A great grocery delivery option!

I was so happy to see Sobeys offering delivery service. Found it a very convenient, fast, and east to use option. I am pleased with the product choices, and the selections made by the staff.

September 25, 2020

Loved all the different brands available

I've tried a few delivery systems so far, and I have to say this one has some pros. It's got a lot of brands to choose from - I was especially excited to pick up some Farm Boy products as I don't have one that is close enough to me to shop at normally. The delivery fee is also a little less than other options which is nice. Easy to navigate as well. One thing that was frustrating is that I'm a person that puts in 'bits' of their order and then leaves it for a bit so I did feel like every time I went back to it I was either logging back in or having to pick a new time slot.