Watson's Rose & Orchid Hand Wash Reviews

Roses are red

Its rose fragrance is nice and pleasant. The nice rose smell keep me fresh all day long. i feel refreshing and moisture after shower with it. The price is affordable too.

Well formulated!

I love this hand soap. The bottles it comes in pump out the perfect amount to wash any size hands, it foams which makes it easy to rub together and comes in so many scents for each season. Highly recommend this soap and when it goes on sale I always stock up.

Absolutely living it!

I absolutely adore these . I consistently buy them for my house and also as gifts for friends and family. There is a large array of scents, and they smell fantastic. My hands feel clean after using them and theliquid does not dry out my skin.

October 16, 2020

Affordable luxury

Our entire family are always fond of Watsons's house brand products. We have tried using a lot of watsons’ handwash and this is one of them. This strawberry handwash leave a fresh and sweet strawberry scent on my palms after using it. I like it so much especially when the price is affordable as well.

October 15, 2020

Family staple

When i first heard about the combo flavour , i got curious, thus decided to buy one and try immediately . I cant identify if the scent of rose or orchid is stronger, but this hand soap smells damn good. This is worth buying.

October 10, 2020

Good for purse

Excellent in scent. We bought a lots of different flavor for office washroom use when Watsons having promotion. we buy this for our office pantry use. Overall the cleaning feature is ok, it come with several different scents.

October 10, 2020
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Innovative

An innovative blending formula which combines orchid and rose flavours into a bottle of hand soap. However, this product is not very effective in removing grease on hand. But hey, don't expect much since it is a value buy.