Weleda Baby Calendula Diaper Care Cream Reviews
Ranked #73 in Diaper Creams

As a natural healing alternative, choose Weleda's Diaper-Care for quick, effective relief for your baby's diaper rash and minor skin irritations. Zinc oxide protects and promotes healing, while calendula soothes the skin, leaving the diaper rash 'behind'.

Good - 0

May 26, 2017

This is by far the best diaper rash cream ever! (and I have tried so many!) My daughter had the worst diaper rash for weeks and nothing worked until I started using this cream. Now it is all I ever use. Smells nice. Very smooth and doesn't leave a residue at the time of the next diaper change. Love it!

June 28, 2016

Really great diaper cream, and works on any rash! I've used it for rashes on myself as well! Clears up quickly and doesn't stain!
    Definitely going to use this again.

August 17, 2012

After trying several different brands of diaper rash cream, I found this at out local health food store. It is by far the best one we've ever tried. Diaper rashes are cleared up within hours. May be a bit more pricey than other brands but well worth it.