Werthers Original Butterscotch Candy Reviews
#2 in Candy

May 10, 2020

This is my go to candy!

This is hands down my favourite candy. It lasts quite some time and when I have a craving for sweets, one of them does the trick. The best thing about this particular packaging is that they are all individually wrapped!

April 30, 2020

Great taste

This candies are very good to taste. Sometimes i buy them to pass the time while working for a longer period of time. One thing I do not like these are stuck on my teeth. And very much sticky. Otherwise its a great candy!

April 11, 2020

Werther's Original Hard Candies are so good!

I really enjoy this candy. I love it is convenient and can pop one in your mouth, exceptionally convenient. They are packed with flavour and are tasty and a good quality candy that Werther's are renowned for.

March 31, 2020

Amazing candies

These are a household favourite. The taste is so rich in flavour. If you're a fan of caramel you will love these amazing candies. You can not go wrong with these candies.

March 31, 2020

Brings back fond memories of grandpa

Love Werthers. Grandpa always had some butterscotch candies everytime we would be together. Werthers is apart of my strong bond with my family. The taste is creamy and true to what butterscotch should be.

January 31, 2020
    North Tyneside, United Kingdom

Creamy

These are perfect for long journeys or just because they taste delicious with a creamy toffee taste that lasts from start to finish and good value for money one sweet lasts ages if you don't crunch it

January 28, 2020

Satisfying Taste

Great buttery toffee flavour. A good little indulgence for when you want a sweet treat. Small size so easy to carry along in your purse or in your pocket.

November 25, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Yummy!

These candies just melt in your mouth. These have the perfect blend of sugar and caramel. We got a bag from Costco and everyone in the house just love it. I would definitely recommend these even for Halloween.

November 25, 2019
    Hartlepool, United Kingdom

Favourite

These are,hands down, my favourite sweet of all time! They are full of flavour and stay silky when sucking on them unlike some sweets which get all gloopy at the edges. I have a couple in every pocket, bag, purse and nightstand because i know i allways fancy one!

October 29, 2019
    California, United States

Yummy

Best butterscotch hand down to me. I love long last flavor and gold wrapper is so cute nobody turn you down when offer them one. I carry them in my purse pass them down the aisle at church on Sunday with others candy someone always ask do have more butterscotch.