wet n wild MegaLast Lip Colour Reviews
Ranked #23 in Lipstick

This 4-hour, longwearing lip color leaves a semi-matte cream finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety color that doesn’t cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care

September 11, 2017

Decent

Great value lipstick. The shade i have is highly pigmented and lasts quite a while. Not bad for a night out or experimenting with new colours. Kinda of thick and dries the lips so i use with a balm.

May 10, 2017

Considering the price, I'm very impressed! This lipstick is so cheap (under $3 in Canada), but it glides on like a much more expensive brand. I'm generally impressed with Wet N Wild lately, they have really upped their game. I have a few shades, but my favourite is a deep berry colour. It stains the lips slightly, but it just means that I have a faint pinkish look to my lips the next day, like I'm wearing a sheer lipstick.

March 06, 2017

I was actually pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this lipstick. It was on 99 cents so I wasn't expecting much. The colors are beautiful and the pigments are quite rich. The only thing I didn't like was the smell and the chemical taste you could taste on your lips. You can't go wrong with the price as I bought it for a Halloween costume so it was great for that. I may buy it again.

January 30, 2017

This lipstick is super affordable, it lasts pretty long and comes in so many colours! I often purchase these in various colours to try them out before I purchase a more expensive one in that same colour. I do find that these dry my lips after a while though.

January 10, 2017

Love this brand, it is a very affordable lipstick, love the texture of the lipstick - it is not sticky. And it comes in many different colors. You will not regret it at this price!

January 10, 2017

What a great price with such great pigment! The colour is amazing. I only own Sugar Plum Fairy but it seems to be very consistent in colour, not patchy and not at all drying.

October 18, 2016

This is probably the most inexpensive lipstick around and it is very great looking and it lasts pretty long. It comes in a vast array of colours to suit anybody and it moisturized your lips. I just carry mine around in my purse and apply as needed. Which is not too often. It's great product for such a low price.

August 09, 2016

These are probably my favorite drugstore lipsticks. They are affordable and they glide on so easy and smooth. Even though they are a matte lipstick, they are super hydrating and with the right lipliner they can last for a pretty long time.

August 06, 2016

The thing I like the most about this product was how affordable it was. When I first saw it in overlooked it but I began to see it frequently by bloggers and decided to give it a try.. I love finding dupes and more ways to save

April 08, 2016

I been using wet n wild since the 80s this was one of favorite lipsticks and still is my shade is purple pink they lipstick pigment is great and last a long time the colour pops and it also adds mosture to your lips and some.gloss love it and totally recommend it !