Wet N Wild Natural Blend Lip Shimmer
Good

Wet N Wild Natural Blend Lip Shimmer Reviews

Ranked #758 out of 915 in Lip Balm

Adds brilliant shimmer and beautiful luminescent color to lips. Approved by the Natural Products Association, these lip shimmers are made of a natural formula infused with calming ingredients of vitamins and natural oils to keep lips moisturized and nourished. For more information, please visit  http://wnwbeauty.com.

November 24, 2014

This lippie is absolutely a treat! I love how it keeps my lips moist like a regular lip balm and yet add enough tint and shimmer without any effort. They have a wonderful assortment of shades as well to choose from and I can't wait to try them all. I have tried the Nutmeg and I swear this is an instant favorite that I will repurchase again.

December 06, 2012

COLOUR = 104

I really like this lipstick for an, on the go sort of coloured lip balm...I say this because as much as I like this lipstck, and how natural and all it is, it doesnt stay. And thats okay because it doesnt smell gross or dry out my liips so I dont mind re adding (plus it looks like a lipbalm so doesnt feel weird constantly pulling out ) but I enjoy this lipstick!

August 31, 2011

When I first purchased this, I was under the impression that it would be a very sheer, tinted lip balm but once I applied it to my lips I was shocked...in a good way. It has a very thin, moisturizing formula with an extreme amount of pigmentation. They all seem to have a pleasent minty smell and may possibly have some lip plumping abilities. Another great thing about this product is that it's in compliance with the Natural Products association.

Baywatch the Movie!