Whiskas perfect portions Reviews

March 29, 2019

Perfect for one cat!

I used to have two cats and felt this was certainly a waste to have to open two portions. How ever with one cat, it's easier to portion control her and not waste or allow the other half to sit open in our fridge. There are many flavors and types. Pate, chunks and flakes and she seems to love them all. They are processed very reasonable as some cat foods are ridiculously over priced. She is happy and that's all that matters to me.

December 30, 2018

The name says it all

My cat has always loved these products but since i only give him half of a can at a time i always had to put the other half in the fridge and any gravy ended up congealed instead of sauce-like. These ones are a perfect portion each time

December 19, 2018

Whiskas Perfect Portions

I was sent a free package to try. My cat really love them. You know she likes her snacks. When you say snacks and shack the package. Run right to you and eats them quickly.

2.2/5

December 01, 2018

Perfect Portions? Only if you feed ur cat 6x a day!

Initially I thought that I would give you the try, the price seemed great, so easy for the portions just open it up it in the bowl and that's it don't have to worry about covering up can or anyting. Then I actually read the feeding instructions. You're apparently supposed to feed your cat 3 1/3 of these perfect portions per 5 lb of cat! so if you have a 10 pound cat that is 6 and a little more perfect portions everyday. Nobody is feeding their cat 6 times a day, most people twice plus treats here and there. So these portions are far from perfect. I'm surprised nobody else has mentioned it. I'm hoping the reason for all these great reviews about how much all these cats love this food is not because their poor fur babies are pretty much starving and would gobble up anything at this point, because who actually reads instructions? I don't think anyone is anticipating 6 of these a day especially given that the name claims the portions are perfect, since most sane people feed their pets twice daily, maybe 3. They may not realize the reason for the apperent love of this food...

August 06, 2018

My Kitty loves them!

These are so eady to use. Just open and put in the cat's bowl. Good variety of flavors. Excellent price. My cat loves them. Would be nice if some grocery stores had a better selection. Walmart does.

July 16, 2018

For the most picky of cats

For over 8 years I was feeding my cat Simba another well known named brand Pate cat food but as she is getting older she started to shun away from the "normal" food I had always given her. I was starting to think she was ill but then noticed when I first opened the can of what WAS her normal food she would come over and lick at the juices but would not touch the now dryish food left on the plate.
    I saw the perfect portions and thought what can I loose lets give it a try, new brand maybe just maybe. I am pleased to say it was a BIG HIT. She dove right in and ate every bit. She prefers the pates but I am sure with the quality I see in the pates the chunky types would be just as pleasing to cats who are not as fussy as she can be.
    Value for the money is great as there are never any leftovers to throw out.

June 04, 2018

Love the packaging

I would highly recommend this product due to the fact that there is no need to put in the refrigerator. It is perfectly portioned. My cats love this product

3.2/5

May 30, 2018

Charlie Goes Crazy!

I love the fact that it comes in literally the perfect portion. My kitty, Charlie would eat these every day if I let him. He has been gaining a bit of wait, spoiled boy. But the fact that I can split these up, makes me feel like I'm not feeding him too much ;)

May 12, 2018

my Cats love this !!

this is the only kind of wet canne food my cats love !!!
    other kinds of wet food they would just sniff the food and walk on by pass it i have very fancy cats haha !
    but thank god for whiskas perfect portions
    i will continue to buy this product as my cats love it and it is very well afordable :)

May 09, 2018

Great For Picky Eaters!

We have the fussiest Cats when it comes to food so we ended up going through so many “test tastes” until we finally tried Whiskas Perfect Portions. They have had the larger tins in the past but they both hated them (pretty sure they are the same) but when they both liked this one, we stuck to it. They have been really happy, the older one has gained some much needed weight and they both eat all of their food now. Love these so much!