Wholly Guacamole Classic Reviews
Ranked #230 in Grocery

A classic for a reason. Just the right amount of spice and garlic, this guacamole is sure to be a hit with everyone. Real homemade guacamole taste in this super easy peel and serve tray! You would never add chemicals or preservatives to your guacamole dip, so we don’t either. Stays good in your freezer for up to 3 months. REMEMBER! Even when thawing, keep the product refrigerated for food safety! See more here.

August 13, 2017

Best store-bought guacamole!

I just discovered the wonderfulness of guacamole and have been trying different brands. I bought this one with a friend of mine, not sure if I would even like it. I loved it! I have tried other store-bought guacamole since, but this brand is by far the best! I also like that you can get smaller portions as once you open this, it has to be eaten right away or it will go bad in the fridge (that's how fresh it is!) I also recommend the medium flavor, but have never tried the spicy.

June 07, 2017

I liked:
    - simple, natural ingredients
    I disliked:
    - too spicy
    - inconsistent texture - big chunks of avocado that weren't mashed up
    - package is not reclosable, and is shallow

I've tried it a few times (usually on short-dated clearance sale... I'm thrifty!), and I probably won't but it next time the opportunity arises. there's something about the taste that's off-putting to me. I prefer to make my own guac.

March 30, 2017

These are such a fabulous invention! No picking out the perfect avocado or waiting for it to ripen. I love that there's no mess and no fuss. Just open the package and you're good to go. I use this stuff on so many things, egg tortilla wraps, sandwiches, toast, etc. So delicious and packed full of protien!

June 26, 2016

This is so good! It is made with good ingredients and is fairly guilt free. I throw it on everything from my breakfast omelette to my tacos to my lunch pita wrap. I always like to have a container of this stuff on hand. Delicious.

May 28, 2016

I'm obsessed. Obsessed I tell you. This is now one of my "every day" grabs from the grocery store along side the milk, eggs and toilet paper. Gotta grab my guac! It's perfectly seasoned and goes great as a spread on a sandwich or a wrap.

March 21, 2015

I like that it's quick and easy and the taste is great. it gives great flavour to any dish.

3.2/5

March 18, 2015

Its fine guacamole. I usually dont buy then, just make my own, but had a last minute party when i purchase it. Maybe im just spoiled with homemade one, this one just didnt taste very good. I found it pretty average.

March 12, 2015

For a store bought, pre-made guac. this is ok. I still think you can make a much better kind by scratch very quickly and cheaper

March 12, 2015

Wholly Guacamole is an awesome product. The taste is true to almost the home made version. I like this for dips, when our kids are over. Also, I put a little on soft tacos or fish tacos, when I make them from scratch. It gives an extra burst of flavor.

March 10, 2015

Guacamole is amazing and it's nice to have this in a convenient, ready made package! While it doesn't replace real, homemade guac, if you don't have time, don't want to, or don't know how to make guac, this is a good replacement.