Windex Original Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 393 in Household Cleaning Products

April 28, 2017

Ma mère ma recommandé ce peoduit car avant quand je lavais les vitre il restait toujours un film de saleté et la vitre était bariolé. Maintenant, mes vitres sont plus propres que jamais depuis que j'utilise le Windex. J'adore!

April 25, 2017

I've tried all kinds of window washing sprays, but in the end the original windex is the perfect product. The windows are always sparkling, no streaks and the ammonia smell is not overwhelming. The price is still decent and a bottle can last quite a long time. I buy a big refill bottle and that can go at least 3 years.

April 25, 2017

This product is the only product I will use for my windows! It is the only product that doesn't leave streaks and leaves my mirrors and windows actually looking clean.

April 25, 2017

This is one of the best cleaning products I have ever used, it wipes of stains really well in the bathroom and cleans the toilet well I would recommend this to anyone.

April 25, 2017

I keep a bottle of this in my house at all times because I live with two males who cannot seem to brush their teeth far away from the bathroom mirror without splashing toothpaste all over it. Nothing irritates me more than trying to scrape that gunk off but thanks to Windex the job is easier. Also, my OCD brother uses it on almost everything (just like the dad in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"! He sprays it on every door handle before opening the door and on every surface in the bathroom and god knows what else.

April 17, 2017

Honestly the best glass cleaner out there. Removes tough dirt on both the inside and outside with minimal efforts. I never purchase any other glass cleaner as none compare with the results that Windex gives

April 15, 2017

The Windex original glass cleaner is great! It takes any crud on windows and mirrors off with ease and it doesn't leave them streaky looking. It is also affordable and found pretty much anywhere that sells house cleaning products.

April 09, 2017

Best glass cleaner out there (although I continue to search for more natural alternatives)... period! Super versatile product as well! Nothing else gives you a streak free clean like Windex Original. I personally use this with newspaper (thanks for teaching me this trick, mom!) when washing windows for a perfect transparent clean. The scent is also fairly tolerable although with my asthma, I still have to keep a window open while I work. Amazing cleaning power!

April 06, 2017

I have tons of glass furniture In my house so this is my life saver. I can't stand a dusty glass table. Windex definitely does the trick. I prefer the actual liquid to the wipes because I feel paper towels do a better job.

April 03, 2017

Nothing compares to original windex! ...unless of course you can clean windows like my grandmother used to with vinegar and newspaper... Not a streak in sight!

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Black

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Pink

navyhawkins added a new review for
    Chapters Indigo

Optimum card / carte optimum

racheljean added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker