Windex Original Reviews

January 11, 2018

Best glass and window cleaner

I live to use this product everywhere my house it’s one of the best from mirrors to glass two windows leaves no streaks and makes my day Cleaning much more enjoyable

January 09, 2018

Good for cleaning most surfaces

I use windex daily on countertops, sinks, toilet seats, etc. And it does a great job. Unfortunately it sucks when it comes to glass and mirrors, even the “streak free” bottle doesn’t do the job, never mind the anti fog for bathrooms. Have to use other product for glass which is disappointing.

October 27, 2017

Love !

Windex is such a simple, practical cleaner that most people know about.

It's fairly cheap to buy, and you can often find coupons to bring the cost down even more. It works great as a glass cleaner and I even use it on my microfibre couches to get anything like milk stains (from my baby) out.

If you somehow haven't used windex before, try it! You won't be disappointed.

October 11, 2017

Streak free.. good as new

I keep a bottle of Windex in my house at all times. I love how well Windex does its jobs in cleaning mirrors and windows.. and even the taps in the washroom.

Windex is truly streak-free as it claims.. I love that it removes all residue and marks off glass surfaces flawlessly!

October 05, 2017

Must have for cleaning the house

I love Windex! Its a must have for cleaning mirrors when cleaning the house! Its not a bad price! I love the smell of my house after cleaning with this! It works perfectly!!!

October 02, 2017

The one

Almost everyone used Windex in there household, but when there's a special on other brands, I like to try them. But I keep coming back to my perfect WINDEX !! It's still the best I tried.

September 25, 2017

I have tried others but nothing compare to Windex!

As above, I have used other brands but I keep coming back to the one and only.....Windex! It always does a great job and who wants to keep going over and over windows( or other things) to get them clean and streak free??

September 05, 2017

This is really a good product.

Windex always did a great cleaning job at home. My only con is this is not enviromental friendly. For that, I prefer Attitude product. But when I used to clean my house with windex, all my mirror and screens were cleaned and shined. Unfortunately, this product as a really strong chemical smell so that's why I won't buy it again. I really prefer enviromental friendly product.

September 05, 2017

Works wonders for windows!

I love using Windex for windows and doors in my house and my car. It works quickly and efficiently and I love that it doesn't leave streaks behind once it dries. It's a staple in my cleaning supplies. The only problem I guess I would have with Windex is the smell is very strong for me. I wish they had non-scented or ones that had nice scents to it.

September 04, 2017

Good window/glass cleaner, but not sure about the chemicals

Windex does an amazing job at cleaning windows and glass. No streaks! It has a very strong smell, which I don't like and I'm sure is not good for your brain cells. I haven't really looked into the harmful effects, but I'm sure there's lots. There should be some sort of disclaimer or something out there about this.