Windex Original Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 417 in Household Cleaning Products

June 12, 2017

sparklly clean

I do enjoy using Windex and having no streaks. But I do think there should be more information posted on the bottle about the damage to our eco system and the dangers of inhaling the product once sprayed. More caution should be listed. Perhaps its time to scope out the alternatives.

June 11, 2017

Windex is definately a #1 to go in my household, it is great for windows, mirrors, stainless steel, indoor and outdoor, even Car window&mirror;cleaning. it is handy magical stuff in a bottle. Works fantastic on all sticky, marker, dirt, poopy, dog nose marks, baby hand prints. With NO streaks or smears! Doesnt even leave Paper Towel residue

June 11, 2017

Windex Original keeps your windows clean and shiny, mirrors, stainless steel and so much more.
    I've even used Windex to clean my eyeglasses. My dog sits in the window and his nose gets the window
    rather slimy, so grab a paper towel and windex does the job with the least amount of effort. Great
    to always have in the house.

June 11, 2017

Have been using this my whole life. Works very goood and leaves no streaks behind .. I love it and will continue to buy it. This is an essential product for your home

June 08, 2017

Jai plusieurs fenêtres, une grande porte pation et une table de cuisine en verre. Windex est le seul produit que j'utilise pour venir a vout de toutes cest tâches de doigts. Je le trouvé très efficace et il n'est pas troo cher.

June 04, 2017

The only thing I like to wash my windows and glass with. It works great. Spray on mirror and wipe off with paper towel and it's spotless. That's the kinda clean I like!! No streaks:)

May 31, 2017

Best glass cleaner there is on the market. Works wonders without leaving streaks. Out of all the glass cleaners I've used windex truly is the best of the best. Leaves no streaks and makes the windows shiny as new

May 30, 2017

The go to window cleaner. It is simple and effective. Does a great job on my windows every time and dries streak free leaving no mess behind. Would recommend.

May 27, 2017

Call me old fashion but I love regular old windex. It gets the job done right and doesn't leave any streaks. I've tried cutting cost with no name brand window cleaners and they are just not as good.

May 27, 2017

Nothing cleans as well as Windex. I've tried to find something cheaper than Windex, but nothing compares. It's better to just pay a little more for a clean you know will work.