Witchcraft Nail Hardener Reviews

Ranked #980 out of 1564 in Nail Polish

Witchcraft Nail Hardener enhanced nail growth, protects and seals nail surface, and prevents chipping, cracking, splitting and peeling. For more information, go to http://www.witchcraftnails.com.

June 08, 2017

I have used the Nail hardener for years now. I have used other brands but nothing else even comes close to this product, worth the money. I highly recommend Witchcraft products.

May 12, 2017

Love Witchcraft! It's the only hardened product that stops my nails from splitting and breaking. Comes in several varieties. I get the original. A bit of a strong odour when applying..but overall fabulous!

March 01, 2017

I am a former nail biter and the hardener not only added some durability to my weak and brittle nails it also added lots of shine. I applied 2 coats to start on day one and added an additional coat every other day for 7 nails then removed and started it again, its made a huge difference.

January 20, 2017

Best nail hardener I have ever used ,it stinks but made my nails longer and harder after a week .My mother used this product 20 yrs ago and it's still a round ...I apply it everyday for a week then take it all off and start again one coat every day and wow longer stronger nails definitely another buy

August 25, 2016

Amazing product! I get so many compliments on my nails when I use Witchcraft Nail Hardener. This product goes on easily, lasts for a long time and makes my nails shine. I use it more for the look than I do the hardening feature because I already have fairly strong nails, but I'm sure it strengthens them as well. I highly recommend this product!

July 21, 2016

Love this nail hardener! As someone who recently kicked their nail biting habit, growing my nails out was a huge struggle as any time they'd start getting longer, they would just break and I'd be back to square one. I've been using this hardener for a couple weeks now and it has made a huge difference. I use my hands a lot at work, which is where my nails usually ended up breaking, but now I find them breaking less and less as time goes on. Definitely recommend this product, it works great and is the price is decent!

March 21, 2016

It is a super effective nail hardener. Leaves your nails glossy and strong. It makes your nails turn a weird yellowy shade after a few days but nothing some nail polish can't hide. It's the first time I've been able to grow out my nails. Highly recommend!

March 08, 2016

I used this when I was younger. The price is right but I quickly learned that a good quality nail hardener is well worth the extra money. I found it didn't go on very smooth. It was almost goopy.

March 08, 2016

My nails are so brittle and always end up splitting or breaking. This stuff is like miracle grow for my nails! i see results in less than 2 days. I love it!

October 24, 2014

I am a Personal Support Worker and always have my hands in water. I have tried dozens of thing to get my nails stronger and start growing and than I bought witchcraft nail hardener and my nails have finally started to grow and have stopped breaking.

Supernovarrh added a new review for
    Opi nail lacquer