Wong Wing Sweet & Sour Chicken Reviews

Ranked #1751 out of 2376 in Grocery

February 21, 2017

My family has been enjoying Wong Wing products for a few years now. It's a nice, easy dinner option. We recently tried the Sweet & Sour Chicken flavour for the first time and it was ok, but we didn't enjoy it as much as the other flavours and products. The flavour was just not as appealing.

0.5/5

June 03, 2016

I definitely did not like this one, sorry. I thought it would be a good change, but no, I'll stick to my homemade. I will not buy this or recommend it to anyone.

June 03, 2016

I love the Wong wing brand when buying Chinese food at my local grocery store, all of their products are great. This sweet & sour chicken takes 4 1/2 minutes in the microwave and the sauce is super yummy and sticky, great over fried rice. These are about $6.00. Quick meal.

June 20, 2015

I actually really liked these. I got them with a $4 rebate from checkout 51, and was excited because I had been eyeing them for a while. It was quite tasty, although a little vinegar-y tasting. They cook really quickly- about 3 1/2 minutes in the microwave which is super convenient.

Bbjack added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Bellebelle15 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ismael12 earned the Beauty Guru badge

sphereweb added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber