WowButter Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 2373 in Grocery

Wowbutter is a spread made from roasted soybeans that is 100% peanut-free and nut-free!

It is actually more nutritious than peanut butter as it is a COMPLETE protein food, containing all 9 essential amino acids, just as do eggs, dairy and meat.

June 16, 2017

Great taste almost like peanut butter, but healthier

Received a generous sample box from WowButter and it's got us sold. It looks, smells, spreads and tastes almost exactly like peanut butter, just a little more "burnt". However, we all know soy has great oil, protein and fibre. My gr 4 daughter and I literally lick the contents out of the individual blister packs - a great easy no mess heathy snack.

May 30, 2017

With no peanut/nut lunches for my girls, this is a wonderful alternative.
    Found in the whole food/natural section of our grocer, it is pricey, but lasts months for school lunches.

2.2/5

May 21, 2017

We used wowbutter for school due to nut allergies of other students and it's tuned my son off of peanut butter all together :( . I recommend it to other parents that have children that have allergies. That way they have no idea what the real deal tease like. I just warn that it has a chalk consistency.

May 06, 2017

With a nut-allergic child in the house, this is our go-to for peanut butter cravings. It has the same texture as peanut butter, and the taste is ...well, it is not the same, but it is as close as we've been able to find. Recommended!!

May 03, 2017

I got a free sample of this in the mail and I was shocked by how much it tastes like peanut butter ! It's almost exactly the same after trying this I now have a safe option to bring to work as one of my co-workers is allergic :)

May 03, 2017

This is a great alternative for school lunches! The first time I tried this, I actually said "Wow!". It tastes like the real thing!
    It even comes with stickers under the label to put on sandwich bags so schools/teachers know it doesn't actually contain nuts!

April 09, 2017

Définitivement le beurre de soya qui a le meilleur goût. Étant allergique aux arachides, c'est une option plus que parfaite. J'ai l'impression de manger du beurre d'arachide. Le wow butter crémeux est succulent et le wow butter croquant est tout aussi intéressant. Tres abordable un plus. Franchement , je suis satisfaite

April 04, 2017

I am a huge peanut butter/nut lover, so much that a spoon full (or 2) of peanut butter would be my dinner, and/or sometimes i would just sit and fill the peanut lid with nuts and that might be my dinner! When i moved in with my bf (now husband) i found out that his son had a nut allergy! I had bought a jar of peanut butter, thinking a spoon full for me and i would just wash the spoon and there would be no contamination (he was old enough to know not to touch it)! Nope...hubby threw my big unopened jar of peanut butter in the trash! Yes, i wanted to cry! Now almost 5 yrs later, and his son still living at home (he's 20), i am still without peanut butter! UNTIL YESTERDAY when i found this! I tried it this morning....OMG was i ever happy! I was pleasantly surprised at the taste! It tasted exactly like peanut butter, and i got the crunchy. That part was slightly different, but in a blind taste test i don't think anyone would notice! I am once again able to enjoy (nut free) peanut butter!

3.2/5

March 06, 2017

I have a picky eatter who just started Kindergarten and Wow Butter has been a life saver for us. My children's school is nut free but Wow Butter allows me to safely send a nutrious sandwich with my son to school that I know he will eat.

November 28, 2016

Just purchased this for my daughter to take to school for lunches. She wasnt a big fam at first but it did grow on her. I am a avid peanut butter lover and have to say the taste isnt bad at all. I actually made cookies out of them and they turned out amazing. Would reccomend for a nut free school anytime.

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

gotmills added a new review for
    pinesol lavender