3.9/5
WowButter Reviews
#24 in Grocery

Wowbutter is a spread made from roasted soybeans that is 100% peanut-free and nut-free!

It is actually more nutritious than peanut butter as it is a COMPLETE protein food, containing all 9 essential amino acids, just as do eggs, dairy and meat.

February 26, 2020

Not bad

peanut butter and honey sandwiches is the only sandwich my son will eat. But his school is nut free so I trick him with this and it works most of the time, I just add a little extra honey. It smells like peanut butter, looks like peanut butter, spreads well and is fairly cheap. I’m happy

February 18, 2020

Doesn’t trick my PB loving kids

I got this to try before my kid heads to kindergarten this fall. Unfortunately he right away figured it wasn’t real peanut butter, so I’m going to try another nut free spread! This was fair priced & spread easy for me, wish it worked on MR. picky.

February 17, 2020

Great PB Alternative

I grew up on peanut butter and was curious to try this. It definitely does taste similar to PB but there is a slight after taste. I would not buy again for myself but would definitely recommend to others as it is indeed a great alternative!

February 02, 2020

Beyond peanut!

Awesome taste of butter just like peanut butter. I can not believe its not allergic and nut free! Same tase, same flavour. I have not found any difference. I saw so many kids, suffering from nut allergy, its awful! At least something they can tase alike. Thanks wow butter!

3.2/5

November 26, 2019

Good Alternative product

Would definitely try this again. It makes for a great substitute for the children in my class who have allergies but love there peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

August 06, 2019
    Arkansas, United States

Kids love it!

Being a peanut and tree nut free home my son’s and husband really missed peanut butter. The smell is exactly the same as peanut butter. The taste is very similar. My boys couldn’t taste the difference but I could. It spreads just like peanut butter too.

Each jar also comes with stickers for school lunch sandwiches to mark them as peanut free.

June 22, 2019

Cooks and mixes just like peanut butter

I have used this product for every day use from sandwiches to baking.one of my favourite recipes is a mock peanut butter ball which also uses Rice's krispies. Wow butter plays well with other flavours. It is an awesome and a safe way to treat family and friends with nut allergies.

May 25, 2019

Tastes just like peanut butter!

So when my son was diagnosed with food allergies at a year old we had to find alot of alternatives not only for him but for us as a family also. We could not have peanut butter in the house anymore so we tried this as an alternative. We were completely shocked on how much it does taste like peanut butter! Not only the taste but the texture too! Not only can we use this for wow butter and jelly sandwiches it can be used in baking also. I have made so many desserts with wow butter. We are so grateful for wowbutter and they are like family to us. My son is now 11 years old and we have been a loyal customer for many, many years. I will not go with any other brand.

May 18, 2019

Great product

tastes exactly like peanut butter but it’s not. Great for the peanut allergy people. It’s nice and smooth and very tasty. Goes well with jelly or just on its own.

May 17, 2019

Tasty school safe option

My child is a big fan of peanut butter and is unable to take it to school due to allergies. WowButter is a great option and he has no complaints when given a snack made with the WowButter instead of regular peanut butter. He will sometimes request WowButter over peanut butter as well.