WowButter Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 2375 in Grocery

Wowbutter is a spread made from roasted soybeans that is 100% peanut-free and nut-free!

It is actually more nutritious than peanut butter as it is a COMPLETE protein food, containing all 9 essential amino acids, just as do eggs, dairy and meat.

April 09, 2017

Définitivement le beurre de soya qui a le meilleur goût. Étant allergique aux arachides, c'est une option plus que parfaite. J'ai l'impression de manger du beurre d'arachide. Le wow butter crémeux est succulent et le wow butter croquant est tout aussi intéressant. Tres abordable un plus. Franchement , je suis satisfaite

April 04, 2017

I am a huge peanut butter/nut lover, so much that a spoon full (or 2) of peanut butter would be my dinner, and/or sometimes i would just sit and fill the peanut lid with nuts and that might be my dinner! When i moved in with my bf (now husband) i found out that his son had a nut allergy! I had bought a jar of peanut butter, thinking a spoon full for me and i would just wash the spoon and there would be no contamination (he was old enough to know not to touch it)! Nope...hubby threw my big unopened jar of peanut butter in the trash! Yes, i wanted to cry! Now almost 5 yrs later, and his son still living at home (he's 20), i am still without peanut butter! UNTIL YESTERDAY when i found this! I tried it this morning....OMG was i ever happy! I was pleasantly surprised at the taste! It tasted exactly like peanut butter, and i got the crunchy. That part was slightly different, but in a blind taste test i don't think anyone would notice! I am once again able to enjoy (nut free) peanut butter!

March 06, 2017

I have a picky eatter who just started Kindergarten and Wow Butter has been a life saver for us. My children's school is nut free but Wow Butter allows me to safely send a nutrious sandwich with my son to school that I know he will eat.

November 28, 2016

Just purchased this for my daughter to take to school for lunches. She wasnt a big fam at first but it did grow on her. I am a avid peanut butter lover and have to say the taste isnt bad at all. I actually made cookies out of them and they turned out amazing. Would reccomend for a nut free school anytime.

September 27, 2016

A staple in our household due to one of my children having a peanut/nut allergy. An excellent replacement for peanut butter.....similar texture and consistency , but it doesn't have the exact taste (but very similar for a soy product!).
    Of course we primarily use this on toast or for sandwiches, but also great for cooking and baking as well. I have noticed a recent price hike for a jar of this, it is over $5.00 now, but sometimes goes on sale at SDM for about $4.00 or so.

September 13, 2016

I purchased wow butter for my daughter to try. Hoping she would like it as a replacement for her peanut butter since her school is a peanut free facility.
    She liked it at first but then it had an after taste.
    The product itself is great and no quality issues! great for those kids with allergies!

July 17, 2016

I decided to try this product purely out of curiosity and to my surprise, it tasted really great! It definitely does not taste exactly like peanut butter but it is pretty close and by no means unsatisfactory. I will definitely buy this product, happily, if I ever need a nut-free alternative. I imagine it is great in baking!

July 17, 2016

Great substitute for peanut butter. Tried this product before giving my toddler peanut better to get him used to the texture and he loved it. I also really like it too. Good product, worth buying, worth tasting.

July 17, 2016

I'm that weird person ;) that doesn't like peanut butter. I don't like peanuts. I've been hearing for years how I'm missing out on peanut butter. And now there's wow butter! The same as peanut butter but better!! I love this. I can eat it by the spoonful (my favourite way of eating this lol) or an toast or a slice of bread. Yum. Huge bonus of course is that the kids can take this to their 'nut aware' school.

May 18, 2016

J'adore ce produit! génial pour ceux qui ont des allergies! J'en ai pas mais le goût est délicieux et ces valeur nutritives sont excellentes! Cest une merveilleuse alternative au beurre d'arachide!