Yop drinkable yogurt Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #26 out of 318 in Yogurt

June 21, 2017

Delicious, great for on the go, and easy on the wallet.

Yop is super tasty and such an affordable, easy treat and lunch snack for my children. I am never able to leave a grocery store without purchasing some of these for my boys. My only wish is that they would come up with some more flavours

June 21, 2017

Great for the whole family

We buy these often at the grocery store. My mom is 72 and my daughter is 2.5 years old. Both love them and its a race to see who gets to eat more. The taste is great. I wish it was a little creamier but then it maybe a little harder to drink as a drink. Love the convince of the packaging.

June 01, 2017

Les Yop sont vraiment bons et commodes. Facile à transporter, je m'en apporte souvent dans mes lunchs ou même dès fois lorsque je suis en route pour le travail. Les Yop sont aussi parfaits pour les collations. Mon enfant de 2 ans et demi en raffole. Ils sont aussi rafraîchissants et simplement délicieux. Je les ai vu souvent en vente dans la plupart des supermarchés. J'aime bien celui au framboise mais les autres saveurs sont aussi bonnes les unes des autres.

May 18, 2017

Lorsque je n'ai pas le temps, j'aime bien prendre un yop avec un fruit. Cela me permet d'avoir quelque chose dans le ventre sans devoir manger un gros déjeuner. Mon préféré est celui aux fraises. Je vous le recommande fortement.

May 18, 2017

I am not a milk drinker and these are a quick and easy way to get in my calcium. Easy to toss into a lunch bag or for a quick pick me up when on the go. My child loves them too!

April 03, 2017

My kids love yogurt these are great for when your in a rush and kids need a snack to take on the go or when you need a small breakfast treat we buy these all the time

March 13, 2017

My daughter drinks a Yop drink every morning with her breakfast. She loves the taste and fills her up. They're always cheap and it's a super breakfast

February 16, 2017

Great drink for a quick snack or on the go booster. Works well for the kids along with breakfast in the office on busy days. Not too thick and great taste.

3.2/5

October 05, 2016

The first few times I had it, I thought it was really good. I'm not so much of a fan of it anymore. They go on sale frequently and there were even days that I got this for $1.00 each. It is a good snack for kids.

May 13, 2016

I really like these drinkable yogurts by Yop, they are the perfect consistency and they come in a great variety of flavours. Theses go on sale for $1.00 all the time at my local grocery store, my son is a huge fan of these as well.