Younique eyeliner in Prosperous

Younique eyeliner in Prosperous Reviews

Ranked #243 out of 848 in Eye Liner

March 30, 2017

I am pretty picky when it comes to eye makeup. I have very sensitive eyes that usually react to cheap products. I was excited when I purchased the younique eyeliner in Perfect. I needed a new black eyeliner and figured this would be a great addition to my makeup routine. I am not unimpressed, but I am not impressed either. It goes on very smoothly, but is also very smudgy and by the end of the day I end up with it on the top of my eyelid. It is also not "jet black" as it claims, and is more of a greyish black, I also noticed that by the end of the day, my eyes are burning like crazy, which is what they do when I am wearing products like NYC or Wet and Wild....Which makes me wonder if I really just spent $20 on an eyeliner that should only be worth about $3... The only thing that impressed me was how nicely it went on.

May 12, 2016

Like all younique products, on pricy side but quality is good and made of all natural ingredients if that is important to you. Colour is good and stays on well and goes on well. Only downtown is that you pretty much need their sharpener because their eyeliners don't fit in other sharpeners I found out!

April 15, 2016

Very smooth - which is a dream to apply on the eye lids. It has good staying power, but it does bleed (maybe it's just me). I do love the colour however, very soft!

March 09, 2016

I was so surprised with how well this eyeliner worked - almost too good!
    Once it's on - it is not coming off! Goes on nice and smooth and stays on even after sleeping!
    Highly recommend for long-term wear.

December 16, 2015

I love this eyeliner, and I'm so sad it's so expensive!!! It glides on like a dream and stays on all day, even when my daughter bats at my eye. Love it! It's a dark green that looks great even with my pale skin. It's unfortunately out of budget to get again, at least for now.