Younique Mineral Touch Liquid Foundation Reviews

2.9/5
Ranked #36 out of 732 in Foundation

July 17, 2017

Horrible

I do not get the hype for this foundation. You only get a tiny amount at a ridiculous inflated price. It doesnt cover anything! I dont know what trick they used to cover tatoos with this foundation there is no way! Looks horrible on your skin, doesnt last and the "minerals" well they are at the bottom of the ingredient list essentially non existent in this product. After reading the reviews I am not surprised at all the breakouts from this foundation since its made with essentially all silicones that suffocate your skin. So much for "natural" I totally feel scammed by this company and their horrible overpriced products.

July 12, 2017

Definitely one of the better foundations I have used.

I have very dry skin and have found that when used with a primer, this does not seem to become flaky like a lot of foundations I have used. I will continue to use this product.

2.7/5

July 10, 2017

Not all it's hyped up to be

I love many Younique products and I do sell the products, but I can't recommend this foundation. I didn't feel like I had oil on my face or broke out like many said in their reviews, and it did last on me, but I didn't like the way it looked. Most of the products I wear I don't feel any heaviness but this was an exception. I don't use much and I don't use it everyday so the bottle did last quite awhile for me, but as others said you can get more product for the money elsewhere. I am pleased with the ingredients in most of their products, but I dislike that perfume smell in this foundation and can't understand why they felt the need to add that. I am going back to the pressed powder foundation. Even though my skin is more on the dry side and not oily, I preferred the pressed powder for good coverage and staying power - and not feeling it on my face!

2.3/5

June 12, 2017

This foundation is not for me

I have tried this foundation in the past... and recently just bought another bottle because I hear so many people ranting and raving about this product. I do not enjoy this foundation at all. Yes it covers, but it will leave your face feeling like you just smeared paint on it. Causes breakouts and usually when I'm done my makeup I like to feel good and fresh.. but as soon as I put it on I want to wash it off because of how it feels. Sorry younique I love a lot of your products... but the foundation is not for me. Also rubs off quickly ( if you hug your boyfriend for instance ) he's sure to have makeup on his shirt. And I find for me to look at it outside in my car mirror for instance it looks terrible. Fine lines and yellow almost. Just not a fan of this product at all

June 07, 2017

This foundation has very nice coverage. I have trouble with foundation lasting all day and this one lasts until I take it off at night. In hot weather in holds up really well. When paired with Younique's concealer it is amazing. I'd highly recommend this product!

June 03, 2017

I absolutely love this foundation. I wore it on my grad day and during the night before I got some bad breakouts and this covered them right up and the foundation stayed the whole day. After that I had to buy a bottle for myself and I love using it. You can use a different number of drops to make it less or more coverage. I am happy so I don't have to have 5 different foundations for different coverages.

May 25, 2017

I was told this stuff is amazing. And thst only should I wear it. I should sell it. Having only used the fabulous 4 a few times I thought sure. So I paid another 119.00 cnd to reiceve a presenters kit.
    After using the foundation for 6 days. My skin was horrible. Pimples appearing out of no where. I usually only get a breakout when getting close to my period. It does not last all day even with their primer. You hsve to put a lot on for full coverage and not a lot of product for $47 a bottle. I highly recommend not using any of their products.

May 12, 2017

I was so excited to try this, watching the videos and seeing the selfies on fb. It was a huge disappointment I didn't think about selfie filters etc but obviously that is the case. It came in a thick glass bottle which is decieving because there is actually very little product in that bottle. The consistency is very thin and watery and yes I emptied the dropper and shook it well. I wouldn't call this even a medium coverage foundation it is very sheer and not buildable really because when you try and add more it gets very cakey looking on your skin. Even using primer and youniques liquid foundation brush (which is horrible) it is streaky and didn't last more than a couple hours before literally just sliding off my face which was an oily gross mess by then and I do not have oily skin. I was also not at all impressed with the so called natural ingredients. The main thing in this is silicone based polymer which is actually a silicone OIL (dimethicone) the second is just another silicone. You actually have to go down the list of ingredients to find anything natural. Even cheap drugstore foundations do not have this as a MAIN ingredient. I really wanted to buy mu from my friend but I will have to stick with my bareskin liquid that is $10 cheaper, has double the product, is actually natural, and has a SPF. I would definitely try a sample before wasting your money on this.

May 10, 2017

Listen I feel like most of the girls complaining on here about this product are not shaking it before hand. This is an oil free product so the ones saying it's oily are misleading. It is a water and mineral based product so before EVERY application you MUST shake well, also make sure everything is out of the dropper inside before you shake. Either that or they're just paid chicks from other companies looking to bash an amazing product. Don't listen to them, try it for yourself and if you HONESTLY don't like it- you have a 14day loveit guarantee to get all your money back so no loss on you. I absolutely love this product.

May 06, 2017

I bought the "fabulous four" which had this in it, for the price I paid I expected something really good. There was not one thing in this kit that I would keep. Very low quality products this foundation being the worst. It has no coverage (sheer at best), its absolutely not buildable to try and achieve more coverage, leaves you with a weird looking complexion like it sucked every bit of hydration for your skin then added chalk paste to it and it is very aging but after a couple hours your face feels like you applied baby oil to it and the foundation just slides off your face and has no staying power, it also never sets so anything that touches your face gets foundation on it. There is only a little over a 1/2 oz in the bottle and the ingredients are not good. Waste of money! Their CS could use an overhaul as well STILL WAITING ON REFUND 3 weeks later