Younique Mineral Touch Liquid Foundation Reviews
#24 in Foundation

January 14, 2018

Feel's like silk on my face.

The key to this foundation is the moisturize very well underneath and prime ,always prime. Adding a small amount and building up works than slathering a bunch on at once.

November 20, 2017

Wont purchase anything else

This foundation is now my go too. The price could be better but its worth it in the end. Coverage is flawless and its such a light makeup. Goes on like a liquid but looks like a powder. And best thing, it lasts forever it seems!

November 07, 2017

I’m on my second bottle!

I personally like the foundation very much. I love that it has no scent at all, I hate cosmetic perfum-ey cheap smells. It feels very light on the skin and stays put even on sweaty days. I’d say it’s a medium coverage and you can build it up. I use 6 drops for my whole face. Less is more with this formula ! I lay them where I want with the dropper and I buff the foundation in with either my real techniques orange sponge or with the younique foundation brush. I recently had to go back to my old foundation between the bottles and I would never go back to it willingly ! The younique wears like a dream. FYI I have dry and oily combo skin!

1.0/5

October 27, 2017

Disapointed

I was so excited to try this product having struggled to find a foundation to cover my acne scars. but I had to layer almost 4 layers on my face just to cover all my imperfections. I ended up returning the product for a refund.

2.0/5

October 27, 2017

Would not buy again

There are a hundred foundation out there at a cheaper price point that will give you much better coverage without feeling so heavy. I was actually surprised how cakey it felt and within a couple hours was breaking up in areas I am prone to oiliness. I have used it with the primer, plus the special brush, and the follow up pressed powder, all with the same effect. I will be switching to a drugstore brand. the only reason I still use this is because I bought it from a friend opening her "business" and it cost me almost $100 for the whole set.

October 11, 2017

Mediocre product

I purchased this foundation after seeing many videos and wanted to know what the hype was all about. I don’t wear foundation on a regular basis so when I do, I expect Great things just like this product promises. My joy was short lived after I received the special brush and foundation. It did not give my skin a photoshop finish but brought out all the imperfections I was trying to hide. I then found out about the primer they recommend with the product. Now using both of them together, I would say it made a world of difference but I don’t want layers of product on my skin. If you want a quick, easy product with no fuss, then this isn’t for you. If you are looking for something that takes time to apply but gives a nice finish when you have all needed products then I may recommend this. It is light on your skin and stays put but again, that may be because a primer is needed for this to give the flawless look everyone promises! I plan to stick to B.B. cream! Simple and does what I need it to do

September 12, 2017

Light and full coverage

Very light and full coverage. Do recommend using a buffing brush to apply so you may have to purchase the brush as well. Doesnt feel cakey and looks natural

August 13, 2017

Fond de teint fini poudre parfait pour peaux mixte à grasse

Fond de teint qui cache tout les imperfections avec seulement 4 petites goûtes, il est merveilleux, avec un fini poudré et un fini qui est non gras. Reste en place tout la journée, même durant les longues journées chaude. Parfait pour les peaux mixtes à grasses, fini les défauts, bonjour peau parfaite !!
    Je recommandes il est merveilleux !!

0.5/5

July 17, 2017

Horrible

I do not get the hype for this foundation. You only get a tiny amount at a ridiculous inflated price. It doesnt cover anything! I dont know what trick they used to cover tatoos with this foundation there is no way! Looks horrible on your skin, doesnt last and the "minerals" well they are at the bottom of the ingredient list essentially non existent in this product. After reading the reviews I am not surprised at all the breakouts from this foundation since its made with essentially all silicones that suffocate your skin. So much for "natural" I totally feel scammed by this company and their horrible overpriced products.

July 12, 2017

Definitely one of the better foundations I have used.

I have very dry skin and have found that when used with a primer, this does not seem to become flaky like a lot of foundations I have used. I will continue to use this product.