Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Eau de Parfum Reviews
#6 in Perfume

A warm & spicy fragrance with Coffee for a shot of adrenaline, White Flowers to seduce, & Vanilla for sweetness and sensuality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

February 22, 2021
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Distinctive fragrance

This fragrance is an absolute delight. It’s strong and people always turn their heads when I walk past. It’s a conversation starter and lasts all day long.

February 16, 2021
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Love the perfume not the price

I love the smell of this perfume and it does last all day. People comment when I wear this perfume that I smell nice. The only downside is the prize I only buy when on offer

West Sussex, United Kingdom

The best

One of my favourite perfume!! I love the smell so much. You don’t have to use too much and still can smell it after hours too.
    I would recommend it if you like sweet perfumes

Rochdale, United Kingdom

Amazing

This perfume is absolutely amazing, so fresh and so sweet. The scent of the perfume lasts all day. When I wear the perfume I have lots of compliments and questions what perfume it was.
    It is in a beautiful bottle

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Amazing fragrance

I'm a big fan of YSL perfumes. When they realised new one I was super excited. I tried it and 8 wasn't disappointed. Love it so much very sophisticated sexy dark smell perfect for hot date with your boyfriend/girlfriend.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Amazing

I can't thank it enough . I'm huge fan of all this collection. It smells amazing. The only downside is the price . However I will always try to get it on offers

Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Such a lovely floral fragrance!

This is a lovely floral fragrance for special occasions! I wouldn't wear this everyday due to it being on the expensive side, but I purchase it for special occasions 🥰 the smell lasts all day, and the bottle is beautiful!

Coventry, United Kingdom

It’s always on my shelf!

This is one of my favourite scents.
    Whenever I wear it I feel so confident and sheek. It’s so distinctive and truly beautiful.
    The bottle is also very pretty and just adds to the overall glamour!

January 26, 2021

Love this smell!

By far one of the best smells I have smelt in a long time. Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurent is absolutely necessary in every woman's life.
    Notes in this smell are- Floral ,Coffee ,Accord Vanilla, White Flowers. It makes you smell pretty and sweet but not too Sweet.

January 20, 2021
    Peterborough, United Kingdom

Great night out perfume

Love how strong this perfume is, it’s my goto for a night out. Always get compliments when wearing it. Slightly pricey compared to some others I like. But I always ask for it for bday/Xmas cause it’s just so good!