Good

Yves Veggie Cuisine Mexican Veggie Ground Round Reviews

Ranked #431 out of 2380 in Grocery

May 02, 2017

I am not a vegetarian, however I am trying to add more meatless meals to my repertoire. I was planning on making my usual meatless chilli recipe, when I decided to try out the Yves Mexican Ground Round. I had previously seen some good reviews for it, so why not? I tasted a little bit straight from the package, and I really liked the flavour. It was spiced quite nicely for my taste so that when I made my batch of chilli, I didn't even add extra seasoning (I was out of chilli powder) The finished product was very tasty. It added a very meaty, ground beefy, texture. In all honesty, if I didn't know better, would say I was eating a regular meat based chilli. The best part was, that there was no heavy greasiness that you might get from a meat chilli. I will certainly buy this again. Next time I will make tacos.

August 09, 2016

As the only vegan in my family, this is the go to product in my family for taco night. With the right amount of seasoning, everyone loves how it tastes.

March 09, 2016

makes such yummy tacos! or taco salads... or just for eating!! perfect flavour and texture! Better than actual ground beef (in my humble opinion) YUMMY!

February 25, 2016

I absolutely love the Mexican ground round. It fooled my boyfriend who was so against eating "fake meat"
    The price is a bit steep but I find they go on sale a lot at my local and I will buy 4-5 at a time.