Activia Blueberry

Activia Blueberry Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 245 in Yogurt

May 28, 2016

Of all the flavors I have tried this one tastes the best. I'm not a fan of this brand as I find the yogurt watery and I am left with a bad after taste.

March 31, 2016

I purchase Activia yogurt for my son who needs the extra probiotics due to some issues with digestion. We have tried most of the flavors.

Blueberry got a great flavor and texture and he enjoys them.

March 31, 2016

Creamy and smooth! Flavor is spot on and I can't wait to try other flavors! Highly recommended! I just wish they could come in a larger package than just 4!

March 16, 2016

I love Activia blueberry. I just wish the big tubs would come on sale more often. I find the regular price high. My son also loves the Activia yogurt. I eat it as a snack or in a smoothie.

April 21, 2015

The flavor of this Activia yogurt is so smooth and creamy, it is delicious. The blueberries were ripe and not smashed up little bits. I had whole blueberries and it was delicious.

March 13, 2015

I love this yogurt so much because it's so thick and creamy and the blueberry flavour is just plain awesome! I don't feel guilty eating this yogurt either because it has lots of probiotics in it and that makes me feel great about eating it.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag