Activia Peach and Cereal Yogurt Reviews

Ranked #157 out of 245 in Yogurt

February 16, 2016

As I tell all my friends, you want to have a pleasant experience in the bathroom then you need to eat this stuff, it tasted delicious and fiber is always good.

January 17, 2016

While the peach yogurt was fine, unfortunately not better than any other brand, the cereal in it was lacking taste in my opinion. I usually combine my cereal with yogurt rather than milk and so I hoped that this product would save me to buy 2 products and combine them. But there was hardly any cereal in it. So if you don't like much cereal in your yogurt, it might be a good option, but if you like it a lot of cereal, you definitely have to add more of it.

April 24, 2015

Holy mackerel! I'm actually yogurt crazy, and i am not being hipe for no reason. I bought this yogurt on sale and tasted it. Man it was a party in my mouth! Its creamy thick, but not too thick and i love the cereals in it and the fruit its just this harmonic balance that i will never get over. I have only ever liked vanilla yogurt but activia has the best taste in all there flavors

March 08, 2015

Oh my gosh, I couldn't handle the taste of this combination. The peaches were slimy and the cereal that was added, tasted like cardboard. It wasn't for me.

March 07, 2015

These are really nice. I like the little pieces of cereal added in. I would actually like a bit more though