After Bite The Itch Eraser for Kids Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 44 in Insect Repellent

October 01, 2016

this is a great little product for my kids i wish they had it when i was in my younger years very effective and beats useing frozen veggies or tooth paste to releave the itch

June 29, 2016

This is the only product I have found that temporary help relieve the itch from bug bites. I do not really find this is long lasting but it is better than anything else I have found.

April 01, 2016

After bite The Itch Eraser for kids is a must for families who have children and spend time in parks or wooded areas, or camping.

I live in a very rural area so we keep this on hand and use it quite a bit in the summer. It seems to work fairly well but we do have to apply it multiple times.

March 29, 2016

This is defiantly a summer staple epically where I live because it's near wooded areas and there are skit of flies and such around in the summer. This product works very well and also very quickly, which is good because if a young child has a itchy fly bite they are going to scratch and make it worse so this has defiantly come in handy.

March 29, 2016

Im allergy to flys ans I always got to be careful in the summer so one summer I got a bite and the bite was itchy and and I went ans got this ans it helped the itching

March 28, 2016

Great product for mosquito after bites. It stops the itching. I do not get bitten a lot of times or it does not itch that much, either way I bought this product once and I don't think I will buy it again. Nothing is wrong with it. I just do not see a need.

February 29, 2016

This is great to keep in your purse during the summer. I hate getting bit and I hate it when my son gets bit, so to prevent him or I from scratching I would dab a little bit of this on our bites. It doesn't have an awful smell, works instantly and great for baby's sensitive skin.

January 13, 2016

Works great, the itch is gone for a long time. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin

January 13, 2016

I find this does not offer me the relief I expected it too. I used it on mosquito bites and I found that it actually stung for about a minute after application sometimes. And sometimes it didn't take the itch away and I'd end up using other products. My children especially were bothered by any stinging from this, and as long as it wasn't a bite that they scratched raw, they were fine with this.

January 13, 2016

Got this for my child to use when we were going to spending time at the cottage - said it didn't help relieve the itching from mosquito bites at all, he didn't even want to use it anymore.