After Eight Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 772 in Chocolate

February 27, 2017

I love these little mints to put on the table with each place setting with coffee after dessert. They are the perfect, refreshing little treat to finish off a meal. They aren't too minty; they're just the right mix of mint and chocolate.

February 08, 2017

After Eights are the perfect after dinner chocolate - a nice sweet treat that balances delicious dark chocolate with a fresh peppermint filling. My only complaint is that it's too easy to eat the whole box at once they are so good!

February 04, 2017

I love the taste of mint chocolate, these thin little treats are amazing. I love how thin they are, making it easy to bite, and the mintyness thats in the middle. I could eat a whole box of them to myself!

January 16, 2017

You know its funny the things you didn't like as a kid that you love now. These are it for me. I love the flavor so so much! These are so delicious with a cup of hot chocolate during Christmas time.

January 08, 2017

After Eight (or after anytime, lol) these chocolate and mint treats will delight your taste buds. They make the perfect gift for friends, family, co-workers, etc., and for yourself.

January 08, 2017

For the holidays it's in my top 5! It's sooo good! I love to eat during the holidays of these chocolates. Usually I prefer the mint over the chocolat but in this case it is the perfect balance between the 2!

January 08, 2017

I love these chocolates! I have always been a fan of mixing mint and chocolate, but as I have gotten older I have taken more a liking to dark chocolate as well. My favourite thing about these chocolates is having 1 piece is satisfying. My husband and I prefer these right after we eat, especially if it is a heavily spiced meal as it feels as though it is cleansing the palette.

I do have a hard time finding the white chocolate one as well as the stick ones, which I have not tried. I really would love to try them without having to order them online, but even during the holiday season they were nowhere to be found. I don't mind sticking to the original square ones, but it'd be nice to try the whole range.

December 29, 2016

After Eight Chocolates are one of my absolute favorite chocolate treats! Love the sweet minty taste and smooth creamy chocolate. A great gift to give and receive! Thumbs up!

November 28, 2016

I love these!! Great little treat for after dinner. The amount you get in a box is great as well. Great for if you don't want too much sweet or an overload of sugar.

November 28, 2016

Mint lovers, beware. This stuff is addictive! They're super think and have a bit of crispiness to it. But the mint inside is also very smooth and everything that a mint lover desires. If you can find the hot chocolate version of this, it's just as great!! Did i also mention that the packaging looks great?? Super sleek

Shystarr79 added a new review for
    Rosehip Oil

Katguevara added a new review for
    Vaseline Lip Therapy

Sammitheleo has posted in the forum topic
    XY Stuff - Axe Campaign