After Eight Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 737 in Chocolate

November 28, 2016

I love these!! Great little treat for after dinner. The amount you get in a box is great as well. Great for if you don't want too much sweet or an overload of sugar.

November 28, 2016

Mint lovers, beware. This stuff is addictive! They're super think and have a bit of crispiness to it. But the mint inside is also very smooth and everything that a mint lover desires. If you can find the hot chocolate version of this, it's just as great!! Did i also mention that the packaging looks great?? Super sleek

November 15, 2016

After Eight's are a tradition in my household, every December we purchase several boxes of these delicious little mint patties and we have a couple every night! They are very strongly mint flavored, but not in an overpowering or unpleasant way. The dark chocolate cover provides a good base and evens out the minty filling!

October 04, 2016

These are a great portion size, that way you don't feel guilty eating them! So good, the combination of dark chocolate and mint, in a thin square! So good!

October 04, 2016

J'aime tellement les chocolats à saveurs de menthe. Très frais dans la bouche. Le goût de menthe bien prononcé en bouche. Portion individuel super pratique.

October 04, 2016

put them in the freeze. way better this way. nice amount of mint taste that is not overwhelming. and the dark chocolate is great too. I love eating these after dinner " hence after eight" - also great with cofffeeee

September 27, 2016

These are absolutely amazing. The thick creamy mint middle is so good in combination with this semisweet creamy chocolate coating. They taste so delicate. I think the thinness of it makes the flavours stick out. If they were thicker, they would be too overwhelming with sweetness.so they are the perfect size and are so good. These are on sale a lot right after Christmas so that is when I stock up. I actually quit smoking with these a long time ago, I was eating these like crazy when I would crave nicotine. I put on a few pounds but eventually lost them again.

September 23, 2016

Love it when these come out at Christmas! I can't help but by a box or two or three...! They're so easy to eat and I love the packaging and how each one is in its individual wrap. Also a great gift to give but I can't help but make sure I buy some for myself!

September 19, 2016

These are SO good! I get ecstatic when I see these on Christmas! I never feel gross when eating a big amount of these as they are quite light, at least to me.

September 09, 2016

Christmas isn't complete without After Eight Mint Chocolates! They are delicious little wafer like mint filling covered in a nice milk chocolate. Yes they are sweet but not overly they are just perfect. They do cost quite a bit but so worth it