After Eight Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 752 in Chocolate

January 08, 2017

After Eight (or after anytime, lol) these chocolate and mint treats will delight your taste buds. They make the perfect gift for friends, family, co-workers, etc., and for yourself.

January 08, 2017

For the holidays it's in my top 5! It's sooo good! I love to eat during the holidays of these chocolates. Usually I prefer the mint over the chocolat but in this case it is the perfect balance between the 2!

January 08, 2017

I love these chocolates! I have always been a fan of mixing mint and chocolate, but as I have gotten older I have taken more a liking to dark chocolate as well. My favourite thing about these chocolates is having 1 piece is satisfying. My husband and I prefer these right after we eat, especially if it is a heavily spiced meal as it feels as though it is cleansing the palette.

I do have a hard time finding the white chocolate one as well as the stick ones, which I have not tried. I really would love to try them without having to order them online, but even during the holiday season they were nowhere to be found. I don't mind sticking to the original square ones, but it'd be nice to try the whole range.

December 29, 2016

After Eight Chocolates are one of my absolute favorite chocolate treats! Love the sweet minty taste and smooth creamy chocolate. A great gift to give and receive! Thumbs up!

November 28, 2016

I love these!! Great little treat for after dinner. The amount you get in a box is great as well. Great for if you don't want too much sweet or an overload of sugar.

November 28, 2016

Mint lovers, beware. This stuff is addictive! They're super think and have a bit of crispiness to it. But the mint inside is also very smooth and everything that a mint lover desires. If you can find the hot chocolate version of this, it's just as great!! Did i also mention that the packaging looks great?? Super sleek

November 15, 2016

After Eight's are a tradition in my household, every December we purchase several boxes of these delicious little mint patties and we have a couple every night! They are very strongly mint flavored, but not in an overpowering or unpleasant way. The dark chocolate cover provides a good base and evens out the minty filling!

October 04, 2016

These are a great portion size, that way you don't feel guilty eating them! So good, the combination of dark chocolate and mint, in a thin square! So good!

October 04, 2016

J'aime tellement les chocolats à saveurs de menthe. Très frais dans la bouche. Le goût de menthe bien prononcé en bouche. Portion individuel super pratique.

October 04, 2016

put them in the freeze. way better this way. nice amount of mint taste that is not overwhelming. and the dark chocolate is great too. I love eating these after dinner " hence after eight" - also great with cofffeeee