Air Wick Life Scents Turquoise Oasis Scented Oil

Air Wick Life Scents Turquoise Oasis Scented Oil Reviews

Ranked #300 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

Air Wicks Life Scents fragrance Turquoise Oasis softens the air with sea spray, warm breeze, and driftwood notes. Its part of the first line to constantly change scents and can last up to 45 days on its lowest, easily adjusted, fragrance setting.

June 24, 2016

I really like the smell of this but I'm not a big fan of these plug in air fresheners. I usually find them to overpowering or not enough. If you like the plug in kind this one has a nice scent.

March 06, 2016

This scent is very pleasant. Very relaxing, and reminds you of the sea and beach! I was able to get this free with a mail-in rebate that Air Wick often offers. I find that these oils don't seem to last very long though. I set it to the lowest setting on my Air Wick plug in device, yet I find myself still having to change it often. Oh well! This keeps my place smelling nice all day.

May 03, 2015

Surround yourself in the untouched beauty of a turquoise oasis with scents of sun bleached driftwood, salty sea spray and warm breeze. This is good for a bathroom or any room where you want to be reminded that you are on a vacation.