Airplus Spa Footie

Airplus Spa Footie Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 330 in Remedies

Wear these on your feet, and enjoy moisturizing your dry feet! the Airplus Spa Footie has concentrated foam that provides great cushioning for your heel and forefoot! Moisturizers infused with Aloe and Vitamin E make your feet feel soft and smooth.

Average Price:  $6

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

KatelynRose1984
Jul 15, 2012

I received these in my stocking for Christmas, and absolutely loved them. I found them to be very comfortable, and soft on my feet. I'm constantly on my feet, so I'm always battling swollen feet, etc. These were soo nice! I would definitely purchase these again. The available colour choices are really cute, too!

bubbles77
Jun 09, 2012

Pamper yourself with the Airplus Spa Footie. Relax in unbelievable comfort while your feet are moisturized and re-energized. My feet love these, I have very sore feet and heels. My feet swell and are very arthritic, these little footie are a wonderful product. Definitely try these if you have any issues with your feet..

Aliza
Mar 13, 2012

I bought these for my mom and she totally loves them! She wears them as soon as she gets in and doesn't take them off until she goes to bed. She really raves about the noticeable difference for her feet as well - smoother and softer.

Starmist1
Jan 04, 2012

I bought these soft lil sock/booties for my grandma ...and she raved about them!
She said they worked well and made her feet smoother, less dry and they were very comfy :)

And hey ... grandmas been around the products a few times lol

mamaluv
Jan 31, 2011

You know, I thought this was a total gimmick. I have terribly dry feet all the time and have gone through too many products to count. I finally found the right foot cream after a long search, but when I forget to apply it my feet pay the price.

When I received these to review, I only thought about how plushy and comfy looking they were. I had no expectation that they would really help my feet--but I was very pleasantly surprised to discover that THEY WORK.

I'm not comparing it to turbo powered foot creams, but there is a noticeable difference for sure. Even after a few rounds in the wash, the Spa Footies are keeping my heels in better shape than they were without them.

If you have slight to moderate dryness, these will be magic for you. For seriously dry feet, you'll want to use these together with a foot cream like I do. But you know what? You'll be so busy enjoying the plushiness that the moisturizing is almost a wonderful side effect instead of the main attraction.

Put these in a gift basket or grab one for yourself - I recommend them!

Newfiescreech
Nov 27, 2010

wow !! love those spa footie ... don't like anything heavy on my feet ..so i think those would be perfect .. thanks

Ali de Bold
Nov 26, 2010

I love wearing these. As soon as I come home from work I like to put on pajamas and these. They are really comfortable and cozy. I haven't noticed anything in terms of combating dryness, but I do have the world's driest feet.

I received these compliments of the brand but I'd buy them again.

jchang212
Nov 26, 2010

Got these from ChickAdvisor to try and review. I wear the Spa Footies to bed and wake up with softer, more moisturized feet. Although, I'm not sure if it's because my sweat trapped in during the night, or because of the infused Aloe... It keeps your feet warm during cold nights though! And they're super soft and comfy. I don't know if I'd buy it as a remedy for dry feet, but maybe in conjunction with some lotion it can do wonders.

Cy73 added a new review for
Emergen-C Vitamin Drink Mix

suekitty13 added a new review for
Clarisonic Mia 2

Icesis has posted in the forum topic
Japanese Candies and Foods