Alberto European Curls & Waves Styling Mousse

Alberto European Curls & Waves Styling Mousse Reviews

Ranked #1407 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 05, 2015

Price is good compared to other hairsprays but didn't hold my hair throughout the day

May 06, 2015

works well for my hair. Doesn't leave a residue

May 28, 2014

Found it to work well, except when it was humid out

January 23, 2012

My hair is so thin!! when i use hairspray my hair does not hold one bit, i got the alberto strong hold and omg!!!
its amazing its sorta light and doesnt smell toxic,,my hair actually held for longer then 5 min.. it lasted 12 hours!!

January 06, 2012

Decent priced hairspray that really does the trick! I own the firm hold finish, and I love it! It's weather resistant (it really is), it lasts all day and it doesn't give me that gunky feeling most hairsprays do!

January 03, 2012

Weather resistant hairspray....well I am not so sure about that. My hair moved which is good because then I dont look like I am wearing a helmet, but it didnt hold near as much as I was expecting, Yes, it holds better then most I have tried, but still not the one I am looking for

June 15, 2010

THis is a great product, in my opinion i found it to last up to 8 hours, which is good. i was never the one to use hairspray but with this product i found it got the job done and it was cheap in price, so all the better. it doesn't have a bad smell to it either, so it's not over powering like some other brands.