Aleva Nipple Cream

Aleva Nipple Cream Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 392 in Lotions

May 18, 2016

This is a must have for any breast feeding mommy. It provides instant relief from any soreness and prevent chafing. You only need to use a little bit after a feeding so it last a long time

April 21, 2016

My mom first purchased this for me after the birth of my baby girl... and I am hooked!
Its soothing qualities kept my nipples form getting cracked or chapped due to breast-feeding and now that we aren't nursing anymore I use it as hand cream!

A MUST-HAVE for all new mommas (or anyone who has dry hands)

May 27, 2015

AMAZING! Best nipple cream EVER! Had a small sample during my first pregnancy that saved me. I had tried many other nipple creams and didn't have very much success. This cream soothed and saved my cracks. I know purchase this cream for all my expectant mommy friends.

March 05, 2014

I did not suffer much from cracking or bleeding early on in breastfeeding, but for the first few days I used this cream and it worked wonderfully. Highly recommended and I was a fan of all the ingredients.

September 03, 2013

Aleva Naturals Nursing Balm for treating nipple cracking due to nursing is a very cost effective and great smelling alternative to the similar lanolin based products available. You also get more for your money with this product compared to similar products I have used. I bought my tube at Target and it cost about $10 for about 20% more product.
This lotion smells deliciously citrusy, like pink grapefruit, to me.
It is portable, and contains no animal ingredients and is therefore vegan-friendly.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play