• Algemarin Original Foam Bath
Good

Algemarin Original Foam Bath Reviews

Ranked #396 out of 843 in Bath & Body

August 04, 2016

Miss Ninja with a Positive Review for Algemarine Original Foam Bath in the dark blue bottle

I absolutely love this classic bubble bath. The smell takes me back to my childhood and reminds me of my Mom.

#1 - It turns the water blue and gives you lots and lots of big soft bubbles.

#2 - Algemarine has such an original smell which takes you to the ocean or a spa retreat. It softens your water, especially if you have well water or hard water. Your skin will thank you afterwards because it will be soft, supple and smooth with a fresh fragrance that lasts all day.

#3 - It is a little expensive, but is is quality. Quality vs. Quantity right? It has rich minerals that actually benefit the skin and you need a very small amount in your bath. Also, you don't need to use it daily if your a person who bathes nightly (which I do). Who doesn't love a hot bubble bath after a long day?

This Algemarine Original Foam Bath will take your senses on a vacation, leave you relaxed and rejuvinated, your skin will be soft, smooth and if your hair dips in the water, it will carry the smell with you until morning.

Very good product and I recommend it fully

I give this product a 10 out of 10

September 06, 2014

A classic! Great quality at a nice price. Love the oceanic scent, and LOVE that it turns the water a vibrant blue.

April 09, 2012

I received my Algemarin original foam bath as a free sample, but you can buy 5 for $3.99 at well.ca. Algenarin Original Foam Bath claims it has revitalizing powers from the sea. That its beneficial marine nutrients, minerals and vitamins are only found in Algemarin and that it cares for your skin while relaxing and restoring your feeling of well being with it aromatherapy. When I first put it into my bath water I was surprised at how strong the smell was and how blue the color of it was. Unfortunately it gave me an instant headache, so I let my husband jump in the tub instead of me. He was so impressed with Algemarin foam bath that he asked me to buy him more as soon as I could. He said I didn’t know what I was missing and that as soon as his body hit the water he could feel it getting softer. When he was finally done in there, about an hour later he told me to feel how soft his skin was. He was right his skin hasn’t bin that soft since his mama gave birth to his but. How ever that strong smell filled my house and didn’t go away for a good three hours! So I’m not looking forward to smelling that and getting a headache every time he wants to soften his butt up.LOL But he enjoys it and it sure does soften your skin, so I ordered more for him. If you can get past the strong scent then I’d say go for it buy some today because it really does work well on your skin. How ever if you’re sensitive to strong scents like I am then I’d tell you to try something else.