Almay Intense i-Color Play Up Powder Shadow Reviews

Ranked #751 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

Whether your eyes are blue, green, brown or hazel, Almay Intense i-Colour Play Up Powder Shadow has the right shade for you! Each palette is designed to make your natural eye colour pop out with their unique colours! The powder blends in smoothly and evenly and guarantees long-lasting colour all day without any creasing or fading!
Intensify your eye colour with Almay Intense i-Colour Play Up Powder Shadow!
Sourced from main website: www.almay.com

January 20, 2016

I don't wear eyeshadow often, but once in a while I like to play-up my eyes. This product for Hazel eyes is very complimentary and to my delight, it doesn't crease or wear-off. The colours are intense, but they blend well and work great for someone who doesn't wear a lot of eye make-up. The 3 shades make it easy to have a pulled-together look and looks great. I purchased the palette with a free 'Black Pearl' eyeliner and I highly recommend.

September 04, 2014

It's been so hard to find a product like this that I actually like and this is it!! Finally!

March 30, 2014

Firstly, I really like how all of almay's products are hypoallergenic. I think these are quite pigmented, I like how soft and pretty the colors are. They don't last a whole day on my oily eyelids, but fare better with primer. I like how these trios have more shadow than the other trios. I still would prefer a matte brown or a matte darker color with the other colors, but the darker color is dark enough to provide depth. I am most fond of the brown eyes one because it provides the most neutral combination, but I don't think that they should market towards eye colors, as the colours could work for any eye color.

March 13, 2012

This works great. I have tried other brands and Almay always works for me. Love the colors for brown eyes. Always looks great, but I do find I have to apply it a couple of times for the colour to really stand out. Other than that, I love almay products and have never had a bad experience with them!

January 01, 2012

I think that this is the best eyeshadow trio ive used in ages because when ever i use any type of eyeshadow it either smudges off that very second i touch it or the colors are too dark or to bright. While this trio is different. I have to say this is the best trio for eyeshadow when ur in a rush and cant do ur makeup. This eyeshadow stays on all day also its so pretty plus makes my eyes pop because i have small eyes. I have the brown eyes trio and i gotta say if u really need a to go everyday eyeshadow trio then buy this definently worth the price.

November 26, 2010

I bought this when it first came out. It doesn't work for me. The colors didn't blend well and they clashed with my skin tone. Be careful when you buy this and consider the shades for your skin tone.

February 07, 2010

I reason I bought this product was because it was for blue eyes and is hypoallergenic. I thought it would look nice, but I was unsure of the colours. The brown that you are suppose to put on your eyelid was nice, but the two blue shades just looked silly. I still use the brown, but not the two blues, so it was not worth buying.

December 09, 2009

I was really hoping for a winner with this product. I purchased this for people with blue eyes as I have blue eyes, very fair skin and redish hair. The colors looks great to me in the package and I couldn't wait to get home to try them out. Since then I've tried this product several times and each time have been equally disappointed.

First off, the coppery color designed for the main part of your eyelid just looked like a strange orange on my skin tone. There was nothing about it that looked natural. Secondly, I found it to have far too much shimmer in it.......almost a sparkle. While I realize this may work for some people, at 24 I'm starting to head towards a more subtle look for the day.

The irony in this product is that the orange color did make my blue eyes pop, but it wasn't a color I'd been seen leaving the house in, lol. I definitely won't be purchasing this again. I'm hoping that somewhere down the line the colors will change and perhaps even matte down slightly. I don't mind some shimmer/highlight, but I don't want to look like a disco ball in the middle of the day.

October 29, 2009

I love this stuff! Its the only one I wear, and it really makes my eyes POP!

June 04, 2009

This eye shadow really works. It makes my green eyes look so bright and beautiful. I love it!

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products