Good

Almay Liquid Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

November 13, 2016

Lovely as both a lipgloss and overnight lip treatment. Putting this on before I go to sleeps helps keep my chronically dry lips soft and smooth! Really affordable and better than any other lip treatments I've tried.

March 20, 2016

This product is my go to for my lips all every day!

I have 3 colours: Cantelope (which is totally gone now!), Blooming and Apricot pucker. Cantelope is by far my favourite because it is the only nude that I actually like on me. I was never ever EVER a fan of wearing any nude colours until I tried this colour. Blooming is more of a pinky tone (less noticeable on the lips) but still beautiful nonetheless. Apricot pucker is my most recent purchase and my least favourite, though thats still not saying much. I bought my first one on a clearance sale at $2 (I know right!?) and so now I'm spoiled with wanting to not pay the full price for them. Mine didn't last too long because I was constantly reapplying all day long and it totally replaced all other lip products for a good 2 months. It is so creamy and hydrating its unbelievable. My lips were dry, cracked, peeling and even bleeding this winter and after 2 days of using nothing but this product, they were almost completely healed. It was amazing. Packaging is very simple and elegant. Something that a teen could carry around in their backpack but also fitting for a businesswoman. Very classy look. Every woman needs to have one of these lip balms in their collection.

October 23, 2014

I love these Almay lip balms! They are moisturizing and I love the array of colours to choose from. I scooped up two when they first came out, Pink Pout I purchased first and I love bright pinks. The second one I got, and the one I totally love and where more than the other is Lilac Love. If you like a really pretty mauveish/purpleish, then run out and get it!

August 13, 2014

I was able to use the 3$ off coupon for this product and then the product was on sale so i got it for 2.99 With that being said the color and quality was perfect! will buy again for sure

August 07, 2014

I have just bought this product on sale at shoppers and i am really impressed, i got the colour called nudetrients. It goes on niecly and has the perfect tint of nude and gloss and make my lips look awesome. its also not as sticky as some other lip glosses ive tried

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!