Almay Shadow Softies
Amazing

Almay Shadow Softies Reviews

Ranked #400 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

March 08, 2016

One day when I was browsing the makeup section at Rexall they had 3$ off coupons so I took a couple and stuck them in my wallet, on one of my next visits they had these eyeshadows on sale for 4$ so I got to use the coupon I picked up 3 shadows since the selection wasn't very big and I wasn't interested in green or blue. They were sitting in my makeup box untouched for about a month when I ran out of my eyebrow pencil, I started using the dark brown one to fill in my eyebrows. I find it is very pigmented when used as brow powder. If you are a fan of the bold brow look then this eyeshadow serves a dual purpose.

January 27, 2016

This shadows are not very pigmented so this is great for me for every day wear. The shadow gives a very soft feel. If you like bright/pigmented shadows these are not the ones.

October 19, 2015

I find these shadows don't have much pigment. Perhaps it's because I picked a light colour but all it leaves on my lids is sparkles.

July 16, 2015

like the colors and for the prices it works really good