Almay Smart Shade Blush

Almay Smart Shade Blush Reviews

Ranked #312 out of 503 in Blush

Get your perfect blush shade with Almay Smart Shade Blush! This revolutionary blush includes microscopic shade-sensing colour beads that activate once applied. These beads transform into the perfect shade to match YOUR skin tone!

Choose the shade that you want on your face, put it on, and watch the transformation begin!

Ingredients include a dermatologist, and hypoallergenic antioxidant blend of vitamins and grapeseed that helps to rejuvenate your face.

Usage: Apply with fingertips, and blend well!

March 09, 2016

Love , love , love , love this !! I don't usually use blush , but this one I love . So easy to use and gives a natural glow to your face . I would definitely recommend this to anyone !

January 14, 2016

Used this product for years! Blush color is awesome (PINK) Looks good on light skin. Stays on all day

June 09, 2015

With this blush having different coloured beads it creates a natural colour on your cheeks with a matte finish, love it!!!

April 15, 2013

This product is pretty good, but it's definitely not my favourite. I like how it smooths on very nicely, but I found that the liquid base and the cream base would separate in the tube. I would have to mix the product up before using it.

February 18, 2013

I like how easy this blush is to blend. It looks more natural than other blushes I've tried. The shade does not stand out and make you look like obvious makeup.

August 08, 2012

Almay is perfect for senstive skin. This blush is great for everyday wear, and never makes it look like you are going fo rthe clown look. It feels natural and great for wearing over make up, or all by itself.

October 23, 2011

Nice look and pink 010 is a great colour

November 05, 2010

I'm on my second tube of this stuff, I have it in the Rose colour. I like how this cream blush is not heavy or obvious and how it is very easy to blend in.
I find it looks very natural and that it stays on far better than powder blushes. I'll probably keep buying it because I think it's the best option for it's price.

May 24, 2009

I have this in the berry shade. Usually I wouldn't use almay products because they tend to have very light shades and my skin is more tan/dark (like alicia keys/rihanna for a couple examples). I got this as a gift and I find it's okay. I wouldn't buy it though. I have to shake the tube up to make sure I don't get too much of the white/creamy part and enough of the actual colour so it doesn't make me look pale. It tends to eventually settle in well though. I'd recommend to people with fair complextions.

September 15, 2008

I just recently bought this, because CVS was having a buy one get one free sale for Almay cosmetics. I've been wanting to try this for some time now, and am happy with the results. I used the palest shade it comes in because I am very, very fair, and all I needed was a little dab. After applying my face looked brighter! Definitely a complexion booster. I've never had a good experience with cream blushes, but I would definitely recommend this!