• Almond Joy Candy Bar
Good

Almond Joy Candy Bar Reviews

Ranked #433 out of 767 in Chocolate

August 02, 2016

I love chocolate and coconut and this is by far the best brand. The coconut in the middle is very moist as opposed to other brands that are more dry. I'm so sad that I can't find it anywhere except for when I go to the states

March 04, 2016

I love chocolate and coconut so I knew I would like this bar. It's really nice tasting and the almond adds a little texture and nutty flavour. These are priced well and these are good for a sweet treat every now and than.

January 16, 2016

I didn't Care for this bar at all,the chocolate coating was good but I didn't like the Coconut center,too yucky for me

June 12, 2015

Smooth milk chocolate, sweet coconut and a roasted almond make this a delicious chocolate bar. A satisfying treat that has a tropical taste to it.

June 12, 2015

Almond Joy Candy Bars have been around since I was very young. It is sweet moist coconut with an almond in the middle and covered completely in chocolate. They have the regular size bars or the mini bars. I love them, they are so fresh tasting.