Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle
Good

Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle Reviews

Ranked #494 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Renew Your Skin with Anti-Wrinkle Souffle

Now you can enjoy velvety soft skin by using Alpha Hydrox 12% Glycolic AHA Souffle. It can reduce fine lines and wrinkles and therefore soften and restore your skin. It contains 12% Glycolic AHA to make your skin more radiant, offer improved texture and elasticity.

• Softens and smoothens skin
  • Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles
  • Works as an anti-wrinkle exfoliant
Just For You: All skin types

A Closer Look: Alpha Hydrox 12% Glycolic AHA Souffle contains 12% glycolic AHA that's highly powerful and can rejuvenate your skin. It also has green tea to preserve firmness and therefore prevent the harmful effects of free radicals.

Get Started: Follow the instructions mentioned on the label for best results.

April 27, 2015

pros:
Fades acne scars
Evens out skin tone

Cons:
Space out to every other day application on sensitive skin

March 24, 2014

I tried the Alpha Hydrox lotion so I thought that a stronger forumlation would help with my dull complexion. I used it day and night after cleansing and left the product alone for 20 minutes and I found that overall there was no improvement to my skin after 4 weeks. Im going to keep trying but so far its a bust. The souffle itself is very light and has a fragrance similar to a lactic acid peel. Definitely a product that can be layered. I test the pH and found to be about 3.5 to 4.0, which indicates that the product was in the effective range. So this worked well with my more effective BHA product.

August 02, 2010

Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle contains 12% Glycolic Acid that:

- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and evens skin tone
- Helps prevent signs of skin's premature aging and Antioxidant Vitamins and Green Tea
- Contains Peptides to help plump up and improve skin texture

I currently do not have fine lines or wrinkles but I'm interested in taking preventative steps. I know that AHA works great for those who suffer from pimples so I gave this a try and I am very impressed! It has made my skin super soft and gets rid of pimples within a couple days (overnight if it is minor). At the beginning I saw a slight breakout because AHA will push out everything underneath all at once and I was happy to see that it was working so effectively. If you have sensitive skin, you have to be careful because this is a very strong exfoliator. My skin is used to AHA (13%-15%) masks and I could not use this everyday during the first week because it burned so much! It was so irritating that I had to wash it off right away. I thought the burning would fade after a few minutes but it didn't so I learned that I could only use it every other day and then build up to everyday at night only. As your skin gets used to the strong AHA, you'll start to see amazing results like glowing, CLEAR skin!

jayvelyn926 added a new review for