Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Milk

Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Milk Reviews

Ranked #874 out of 2161 in Hair Care

September 18, 2015

I received this as a sample. I love it. My hair was silky soft and shiny. Just a remarkable product.

March 10, 2015

I snagged a few deluxe sample bottles which last a long time. This milky lotion based hair product is a leave in conditioner that is meant to repair your hair while adding moisture. You apply it to wet hair and style as usual without rinsing it out. However if you like, it can be used as a hair conditioner applied after you shampoo. Just leave it on your wet hair a few minutes then rinse off as you would your normal conditioner. I have to admit for my thick, curly hair type, milk moisture creams usually weigh my hair down but this was the best one I've tried. It even weighs down less than my favorite Moroccan Oil Curl Creme and a million times better than Carol's Daughter Pudding which was super greasy in my hair. The word spray in the description can be deceiving since it has a lotion consistency but it does spray out in a stream. The scent is mild and light and define's my curls. The trick for my hair type is to use the smallest amount at a time and comb it through my wet hair. It's probably more moisturizing on straight hair types but it does add a lot of shine. I noticed on humid days it feels more greasy if I use a little extra so I'm guessing this milk will work wonders for me during the winter months since it makes my hair look better when there's no humidity in the air. What it does do is leave my hair feeling super soft and luxuriously fuller which I love! love! love! The only improvement would be to make the formula more moisturizing for thick Mediterranean hair types. I would buy this again and use it when the air is dry during autumn and winter.

November 12, 2014

My hair is very dry so it helps keep it moisturized for a few days till I have to wash my hair again....I'm not a very big fan of the smell though...