Always Infinity Pads Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 231 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Infinity is a pad like no other. It’s the only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10x its weight. So bring it on heavy days. This pad can take it.
See their main website for more details at: www.always.com

February 20, 2017

This is my number one go to pad. They are super absorbent and the fluids are drawn away from you skin and that's very important to me. I use them on my heavy days and for overnight protection. Wouldn't use any other brand.

February 13, 2017

I had decided to make a change and go from using tampons to pads for health reasons. The pads I remember were the big bulky kind that looked like you were wearing a diaper!!! I decided to try out the Always Infinity, as Always is a trusted brand. I was pleasantly surprised to see how THIN they were! It felt really comfortable on and stayed in place during the day. I would definitely buy these again.

February 02, 2017

Always Infinity Pads are probably one of the more expensive pads, but as a girl who prefers pads, they are so worth it. The thin design makes them super comfortable to wear and also hard to notice under a pair of leggings. One gripe for me on heavy flow days was that I felt like I was wearing a diaper, however that sensation is completely gone with the infinity pads. I was surprised when I first used them, I didnt think it would absorb much, but they truely do the trick. I think they are a way better investment for daily pad use than the others.

February 01, 2017

These are my go to product for "that time of the month" They are slim and I don't even feel them while wearing them. My only gripe with this and every other product like this is why do they cost so much?! ugh! life of being a woman.

January 26, 2017

d'habitude j'utilise les always ultra qui me satisfont pleinement, j'ai voulu essayer les infinity, mais je n'ai pas aimé, on dirait que j'avais mis du coton, et la surface de la serviette n'était pas absorbante (sensation mouillée). je sais pas, en vu des autres commentaires, peut être que je suis tombée sur un paquet défectueux ?) peut etre je le réessayerai s'il tombe en gros spécial...

January 23, 2017

I really like Always Infinity because is super slim and do not bother you, and also it has wings that protect from accidents, And it has very good absorption.

January 16, 2017

Hello comfort! These are so much better than the no name brand. Two thumbs up for this product. If we have to deal with that time of the month there should at least be some comfort haha.

January 11, 2017

I tried the no name brand that imitated these and they were no where near as comfortable. These are the most comfortable and best quality that I have found.

January 08, 2017

They are 20x more comfortable that regular pads and I barely noticed that I was even wearing a pad at all. They're super absorbent and I can wear one overnight with no leaks or problems whatsoever.

December 08, 2016

Get ready for some TMI!

My periods are the worst (said every woman everywhere). I have long periods lasting 10 days sometimes and for the first 3 days a very heavy flow. I used to find myself constantly running to the bathroom to check and change my pads. Since using infinity pads I have found a significant decrease in the number of pads I actually use. I also feel a lot more comfortable and at ease that I won't leak.

It is the only brand of pads I use currently and don't think I will be changing anytime soon.