Always Infinity Pads Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 148 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Infinity is a pad like no other. It’s the only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10x its weight. So bring it on heavy days. This pad can take it.
See their main website for more details at: www.always.com

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

busymom69
Feb 25, 2015

i like the thinness feeling, sometime i dont feel that its there. it does hold better than others.

Lubirdy
Feb 24, 2015

I found that the pad did not stay in place at all and it did not move with your body like their other pad types.

Feb 23, 2015

Fantastic for heavy flow, it's like it's not even there.

rogersresaca
Feb 09, 2015

These are good on the days when I feel a little incontinence coming on. It's better to be safe than sorry. They aren't too thick and bulky. Better than those diaper looking things

Sammie2030
Feb 09, 2015

No woman in her right mind likes that "special time" of the month, so it's impirtantvrge she feel comfortable. Always infinity does this for me, it's flexible, light, well absorbent & it has wings. I hate feeling like I'm wearing a disper all day which most pads usually do. That's why I choose always infinity every thing.

Alexlovesmakeup
Feb 09, 2015

Before I started on contraceptive years ago my periods used to be too heavy for someone my age. These were my holy grail. I would have to go to class in a heavy tampon and one of these to make sure I didn't leak. Now that my periods are way lighter I switch between a regular tampon or this and this is the most comfortable pad ever. It wicks away most of the moisture so you don't feel like you're sitting in a soiled diaper (yuck) and it is super absorbent. Because of my mother the only brand of pads i've used has been Always and I can say that my future daughters will start off with it as well.

Kendale2003
Jan 30, 2015

Personally I prefer tampons, but on days when tampons are not available OR I've got really bad cramps (I find tampons increase the pain of cramps) instead I'll use Always Infinity pads.
Their slim, flexible, easy to adhere, and the wings are a bonus!!
I don't like pads very much, but when needed I'll go purchase Always.. always!!!! >_

On_A_Quest
Jan 29, 2015

I think that this really is a revolutionary pad. It's super absorbent, for starters. I never had to worry about it leaking when I wear one. Also they are really thin and breathable, which is perfect for heavy days. Sometimes depending on what I'm wearing, I can hear the material crinkle when I walk, but it's usually not an issue. I can't imagine switching to anything else for heavy period days.

dawn1259
Jan 27, 2015

I love this pad, I've been using it for a while now and I love it. it's thin, i've never had on leak with it, its extremely comfortable, My daughter loves them also.

Jan 27, 2015

Price is good! i found that they were moving around too much for my liking

Griechux added a new review for
Avon Bubble Bath

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Some Shows I like To Watch

Angelwingsx2 added a new review for
Avon Bubble Bath

Monini91 has posted in the forum topic
What movie can't you wait to see?

crysrob has posted in the forum topic
Colored toilet paper

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Target liquidation sale