Always Infinity Pads Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 158 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Infinity is a pad like no other. It’s the only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10x its weight. So bring it on heavy days. This pad can take it.
See their main website for more details at: www.always.com

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

AmyC103
May 27, 2015

These are by far the best pads I have EVER used! (and I have tried a lot!). Exceptional effectiveness, great for overnight, also great for postnatal use!

MadFlamingo
May 12, 2015

Does what it's supposed to do, but it's kind of cool, like memory foam. It changes it's shape to match you. No leaking!

MellowYwllow82
May 07, 2015

I use this product every time. There is no other pad that I use. It has excellent leakage protection. It leaves you feeling dry because it whisk away moisture so quickly. I constantly recommend this product to my friends and just about anyone else given the opportunity. If you haven't tried it then go out and give it a try today you won't be disappointed. I also find it's the only brand that is less likely to give me any discomfort while using it.

mepark
May 06, 2015

I found this product was not very absorbent. I also found this product was prone to ripping with moderate physical activity. They were quite messy.

babydoll9999
May 06, 2015

Best pad ever!! Will never use any other kind!!! So thin and flexable... Don't have to worry about it looking like your wearing a pad

talyssa19
May 06, 2015

Once I tried them I never went back! They are super thin and flexible that it doesn't feel like you are wearing them and the absorbency is amazing! No more diaper feel - I am never going back!

May 03, 2015

It s the best pads i ve ever try!

princesskm
May 02, 2015

I been buying this brand since day one, I've tried other brands when I can't these and I always end up going back to town to another store to buy these.

scatcat666
Apr 30, 2015

The only pads I use now. I have a problem finding just the right ones, but these are awesome! None of that weird top mesh. And they stay right where you put them!

melste
Apr 23, 2015

Feel very secure using these pads. Always Infinity are extra absorbent without adding bulk. Because these pads are so thin and flexible, I can still live an active life without being self-conscious, worrying about leaks, or feeling like I am wearing a diaper.