Always Infinity Pads

Always Infinity Pads Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 125 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Infinity is a pad like no other. It’s the only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10x its weight. So bring it on heavy days. This pad can take it.
See their main website for more details at: www.always.com

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

feri16
Jul 23, 2014

Product works well! Very effective.

TashaCat
Jul 11, 2014

These were just too big and bulky for me. This left me uncomfortable. That material is not very breathable, and made me more uncomfortable. Just not a good fit

Deepika82
Jul 11, 2014

These pads are light weight and have excellent absorbancy.I don't have to worry about leaking at all.

Jul 08, 2014

Very effective product and not bulky to wear.

Jun 19, 2014

Love, love, love! I just had a baby, and my flow can be really heavy. These give me the confidence I need to go out of the house and not worry about leakage!

SheenaFid
Jun 17, 2014

I LOVE these pads!!! No leaks, fantastic absorbancy. I would recommend this to all my gf's! I would also tell them to watch for SALES, they are very pricey in my opinion. When you find them on sale stock up!!!!

Cathy014
Jun 16, 2014

Love these! Especially the first couple of days.....will not use any other kind of pad.

Jun 16, 2014

I love this product it fits well and draws the moisture away from my body

EVY69
Jun 15, 2014

THESE ARE THE BEST, MOST ABSORBENT PADS I HAVE EVER USED!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANY WOMAN THAT HAS HEAVY FLOW PERIODS!!!!

nicolegroen
Jun 15, 2014

These pads are great. Never any leaks. A little expensive, but I will look to see which store has them on sale before I buy....then I stock up. I would recommend this product, and watch for sales.