Always Infinity Pads

Always Infinity Pads Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 143 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Infinity is a pad like no other. It’s the only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10x its weight. So bring it on heavy days. This pad can take it.
See their main website for more details at: www.always.com

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Nov 28, 2014

Always is the only brand I use, and for good reason. Very aborbent and well shaped. BONUS: My box always comes with coupons!

onelove
Nov 22, 2014

Since switching to these pads, I don't know why I didn't try them sooner. The stay in place and have great absorbance for how thin they are. And they're comfortable so you forget you're even wearing a pad.

benjiesluv
Nov 21, 2014

These are by far my favourite pads on the market. They are thin, but effective and comfortable to wear for long periods of time.

Jane329
Nov 19, 2014

Great as "Always"! Love the Always brand products it's the only one my daughter and I use.

RebelGrl78
Nov 11, 2014

This pad is my to go brand, it's convenient to use, reuseable wrapper and so you can throw it out with discretion ( of course in the sanitary bin) fits very well, for work outs and your Aunt Flo days but not quite good for heavier nights. Discret and travel friendly, packs very well! Always gets a coupon, and wait for LD to have sales, and it's a great deal!

sarahsu21
Nov 11, 2014

I never get the bulky diaper feeling! They absorb great for night time and are comfortable for all day wear!

deidrexo
Nov 08, 2014

These are very soft and flexible. They don't feel bulky at all.

Popow2
Nov 05, 2014

Since having my second child I haven't been able to go without wearing a pad when working out, if you know what I mean. It's soft and absorbs a lot.

beatts
Nov 05, 2014

Truly the best! Even my teenage daughter loves them; it's the only kind we purchase.

Kaille
Nov 04, 2014

The best and comfiest pad on the market right now.