Always Infinity Pads Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 144 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Infinity is a pad like no other. It’s the only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10x its weight. So bring it on heavy days. This pad can take it.
See their main website for more details at: www.always.com

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Milushka
Jan 23, 2015

WOW! These pads are so amazing at absorbing everything! I was scared of the thinness of the pad, as my flow tends to change very quickly at times. But this little sheet sucked it all up! I was quite intrigued by the way the pad absorbs the liquid, it was pretty cool (and gross haha). This pad is so soft and thin it's like you're not wearing a pad.

WandaL
Jan 15, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Always Infinity. These are the best things that ever hit the market. They work fantastic , are very comfortable and non bulky and are SUPER absorbent. I don't think there is another pad in existence that can top this one!!!

Lpaileslindeman
Jan 13, 2015

I did not like these at all. I love always with wings the overnight work fantastic. I thought these would be the same only slimmer. They don't cover as much and leak more often than not.

immichee
Jan 05, 2015

Personally I am not a fan.

CONS:
I prefer the regular always with wings over this product, mainly because I didn't like the foam and it's overall shape in terms of how it sat with the adhesive. Not great for light flows.

PROS:
It is comfortable and lightweight, easy for movability.

Torissa
Dec 22, 2014

These are the best pads ever i can walk properly u cant feel anything at all u can move,bend ,even do the split in them that's how good they are

sullylor
Dec 17, 2014

These are the best pads I have ever used! The new technology is absolutely amazing and I would never use another product. Give these a try and you wont regret it!

Nov 28, 2014

Always is the only brand I use, and for good reason. Very aborbent and well shaped. BONUS: My box always comes with coupons!

onelove
Nov 22, 2014

Since switching to these pads, I don't know why I didn't try them sooner. The stay in place and have great absorbance for how thin they are. And they're comfortable so you forget you're even wearing a pad.

benjiesluv
Nov 21, 2014

These are by far my favourite pads on the market. They are thin, but effective and comfortable to wear for long periods of time.

Jane329
Nov 19, 2014

Great as "Always"! Love the Always brand products it's the only one my daughter and I use.

Adana36 has posted in the forum topic
Online Shopping - Great site

cosmeticproof added a new review for
skoah Hydradew Mask