Always Infinity Pads Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 193 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Infinity is a pad like no other. It’s the only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10x its weight. So bring it on heavy days. This pad can take it.
See their main website for more details at: www.always.com

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

jennymach86
February 02, 2016

Best pads on the market, breathable and dependable. Wouldntbuy anything else.

Eldersister
January 27, 2016

The best pads yet. They are super absorbant, makes me feel more comfortable on those health y days without having to deal with all the bulk that went along with pads before. Won't turn back now.

Ceeliza
January 20, 2016

Love these pads. They are comfortable and small. I only like pads with the wings. Always brand never lets me down!

spuddicombe
January 20, 2016

Even though I am 61 years old, I use Always liners everyday to stay fresh, it is a great product for those unexpected little problems women have, I would recommend them to my friends.

mnathan
January 19, 2016

Doesn't leak and doesn't feel like a diaper. I recommend buying them when Shoppers Drug Mart has the double points deal going on.

Cassrey
January 17, 2016

These pads are very comfortable, work well and I never leak. You cannot tell that you are wearing pads. I also love that it has a nice smell to it. Will continue to repurchase.

marywillow
January 11, 2016

Because these pads mold to me they actually work all night and let me move during the day. They absorb well and are comfortable. I have changed after receiving a sample and was hooked.

JoLafond76
January 07, 2016

I know it's hard to believe that a pad could be comfortable but the material these are made of is actually great. Forms to your body and great absorbency.

TLR72
January 05, 2016

I always feel protected when using these, they fit comfortably, they don't leak and they have a mild scent to help with odor,good quality

lisahoop
January 03, 2016

I was always a tampon user but got a coupon to try these pads so did. Now I'm a firm pad user but only to the infinity ones.