Always Infinity Pads Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 167 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Infinity is a pad like no other. It’s the only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10x its weight. So bring it on heavy days. This pad can take it.
See their main website for more details at: www.always.com

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

fadnama
July 21, 2015

Always Infinity pads absorb really well while keeping a low profile. You hardly notice you are wearing a pad. The only thing I dislike is the price tag. Regardless of their technology, I think they are priced wayyyyy too high for a sanitary pad. So although I like this product, I don't ever buy it unless I have a really good coupon or they are on sale (or both).

Standingonarooftop
July 21, 2015

Last year, due to medical problems, I purchased these as one of my last resorts for protection. They became a lifesaver from certain embarassing situations that could have occured if it were not for the quality of this product. Highly HIGHLY recommended.

Kiyorikaulitz
July 10, 2015

Always Infinity pads are the best pads I have ever used. I tried them as soon as they came out and have been using them ever since. They are super thin yet they absorb like crazy without getting any thicker so you don't have to worry about them showing through your clothes unless you're wearing really skin-tight clothes. They are so comfortable (and again, so thin) that I often forget I have one on, which is mainly a good thing (until you're actually wondering and panicking you forgot to put one on). The price of the infinity pads are higher than the regular ones, but I usually wait for a sale and try to use coupons as well, so it's not too bad. For me, the sale prices are worth it for the comfort. The only problem I have with the pads is leakage up, or down (I guess it depends on how you look at it ?) the back overnight since I sometimes sleep/turn on my back. I do not remember if I had this problem before switching to the infinity series; if I did, then it wouldn't be the infinity's fault. Overall, the infinity is my favourite pad and I would recommend anyone who hasn't tried them yet to definitely do so !

blubie2
July 09, 2015

Its a great product that worked for the most parts. Its not the best for women who have a heavier period. it is very absorbent.

tamlew
July 09, 2015

Im not a fan of the "INFINITY" line of Always pads. I find they don't absorb as well and the regular ultra pads. I wouldn't buy these again.

Katt36
July 08, 2015

Its a great product that worked for the most part good. I wouldn't say its the best for women who have a heavier period. But very absorbent just has to be changed pretty frequently. Also a very affordable price and even better when on sale!

deepika
July 07, 2015

Its really absorbent . GReat using it . its wings helps to stuck it . helping in socking . it works for quite long . doesnt even provide odour and can be usued for long .Its stain free . Using it from many time

katandkot
July 07, 2015

It is an interesting product. It is thin and flexible. I think the material absorbs about the same as other pads. The pad needs to be changed regularly in comparison to other pads and the internal pad does look like it breaks through wear but it does not seem the effect the absorbency,

elisha25
June 15, 2015

I use these for nights and I have never had any problems with them, they do exactly what they are supposed to

Alpaca
June 11, 2015

Tried this and never looked back. Love the way it's so absorbent and locks the moisture, leaving you feeling dry. The only downside is that it's a bit hard to tell when to change since everything goes into the pad. You can't tell how much was absorbed...but hey, not bad enough to keep me from buying it.

Pampers Swaddlers

Kookai70 added a new review for
Aveda Hand Relief

LUSH Grease Lightning

svetlanaV added a new review for
IOGO Yogurt