Always Infinity Pads

Always Infinity Pads Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 140 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Infinity is a pad like no other. It’s the only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10x its weight. So bring it on heavy days. This pad can take it.
See their main website for more details at: www.always.com

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

TriciaL
Oct 29, 2014

Always Infinity has figured out what real women need. Comfort and protection without bulk. This product is a winner!

juuubear
Oct 29, 2014

Since this product I have never looked at another pad line, because of one simple reason COMFORT and this pad exceeds my expectations.

Jlohr
Oct 28, 2014

I am so glad these came out, they are so thin and very absorbent. They don't make that crinkling diaper sound or bunch up in the middle of your underwear!

Oct 28, 2014

love this pad no more leaks or stains...and worth the money

Vicky28
Oct 28, 2014

I LOVE this pad! No more leaks. No more bulky pads. No more pad lines.

lyndsaygilbert
Oct 27, 2014

To start the only negative I found with the product, the price. It`s a bit pricier than most other pads, but it`s pretty much worth it. I have very sensitive skin and often found that the conventional pad with the soft meshy material would cause me to break out on the insides of my thighs from friction during a busy day, especially in the summer heat outside. The Infinity Pads are so soft and gentle on the skin, don`t bunch up, super absorbant, and don`t stick to you after sitting for a few hours in class.

duckydoom
Oct 23, 2014

Having a need for a pad is generally not a great time, but the Always Infinity pad makes it a little less awful. It is super thin, incredibly absorbant, and doesn't bunch up or twist when I'm working out or when I sleep at night. I stock up on these whenever the need arises, and recommend them to everyone.

booboo
Oct 22, 2014

This is the most amazing pad I've used. It is extremely thin and it keeps you dry all day, literally. Sometimes I even forgot to change it because it feels so dry. The material they use for this pad is out of this world. It is pricier than most other pads and brands, but worth the price because of the comfort and peace of mind it provides.

Oct 10, 2014

Always is not my usual brand, I bought them because they were on sale and I had a coupon. I found these pads comfortable and had no leaks.

Oct 06, 2014

Love this product, always infinity will be always with me.