Always Infinity Pads Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 195 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Infinity is a pad like no other. It’s the only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10x its weight. So bring it on heavy days. This pad can take it.
See their main website for more details at: www.always.com

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

May 02, 2016

I don't know how much I could rave about Always Infinity Pads, they are by far the best pads out there. I could move in any direction and would not leak. Love it! They also feel very dry almost like not wearing any pads, it's the next best thing to tampons when it comes to not feeling like wearing a pad.

May 01, 2016

Always Infinity Pads are by far the best feminine pads in the market. I love them! I usually stock up when they are on sale, and use coupons to help with price. They work very well, and I do not experience any accidents or leakage. I also like how thin they are. It is amazing how much of your menses it collects (sorry for the tmi - but we are talking about pads here). I usually buy the regular and the night - and I find even the night ones are not overly thick like other brands/kinds.

I have even recommended them to others and they love it too! I am a very frugal shopper, so I tend to choose generic brands - I was using the Equate brand at Walmart for a very long time and although they were decent, I will never use any other pad again. These are my new favourite!

April 29, 2016

These are the best pads on the market. They leave you dry, have a soft cottony touch and minimal smell. They are so soft that I sometimes forget that I'm wearing them. The shape also fits my silhouette but it may not work for all women so at least try them out.

April 28, 2016

These pads are great; they are made of a special material which is very effective and keeps you feeling fresh for many hours. They make me worry less about my period and let me focus on my day!

April 24, 2016

I do not like these pads I find the stuff the absorbs the blood don't last if your moving alot. Like it comes apart inside the pad. They are not bulky and you can not feel that they are there but I end up changing these pads more often cause inside coming apart. Also they cause me to have a reaction

April 22, 2016

I like how thin Always Infinity Pads are. They are really absorbent and work effectively for the heavy flow days. The price is always decent because I find them on sales regularly.

April 09, 2016

The best. It's not too thick like other pads so I don't feel like I'm wearing a diaper. It absorbs almost everything and I never have to worry about leaks

April 07, 2016

My absolute favorite feminine hygiene product. These pads are super absorbant and a great quality. Never have to worry about leaks. I love the infinity product line

April 06, 2016

I liked these pads, however, I couldn't find other sizes other than regular size. And the sticky pieces on the wings were too small so the wings wouldn't stick and stay in place all day.

April 01, 2016

these pads absorb SO much, and feel like you are wearing nothing at all. there is no big diaper feeling, just a thin layer of memory foam. the over night pads are so big any and every woman could use them. DONT BE DECIEVED BY HOW THIN THEY ARE. they can absorb A LOT

dollysgramma has posted in the forum topic
Being the first

dollysgramma has posted in the forum topic
Friend seems to dislike me

youssra.xo has posted in the forum topic
GRACE & FRANKIE

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Favourite Luggage

eklly added a new review for
Adrien Gagnon Super Energex

b3ckb3ck has posted in the forum topic
Is this considered a good deal??

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
Fit Bit