Always Infinity Pads Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 162 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Infinity is a pad like no other. It’s the only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10x its weight. So bring it on heavy days. This pad can take it.
See their main website for more details at: www.always.com

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

elisha25
June 15, 2015

I use these for nights and I have never had any problems with them, they do exactly what they are supposed to

Alpaca
June 11, 2015

Tried this and never looked back. Love the way it's so absorbent and locks the moisture, leaving you feeling dry. The only downside is that it's a bit hard to tell when to change since everything goes into the pad. You can't tell how much was absorbed...but hey, not bad enough to keep me from buying it.

saphire81
June 10, 2015

I have used Always pads for a very long time. I really disliked the Infinity pads because they really bunched up and didn't form to my body. I found the material they were made out of was too stiff. Will not buy again.

Laurenr
June 10, 2015

(Only use pads for overnight.) Always Infinity are very absorbent and flexible. The wings help them stay in place.

indul_gence
June 08, 2015

The only type of pads that I use. Works really well and definitely worth it.

Candy0191
June 08, 2015

Great product. Love them and won't use anything besides always

karleytester
June 08, 2015

Any Infinity pad is great! These pads offer full protection and are leak proof. I don't need to worry about leaking because these pads have never let me down. I can feel comfortable and fresh.

Arleen
June 06, 2015

Love these. Due to my job (I walk a lot), most pads cause uncomfortable chafing. I haven't experienced this with this product. I hardly even notice I'm wearing them.

Cupcake
June 02, 2015

Love these pads.. very absorbent and perfect for overnight use.

May 30, 2015

I've been switching up the sanitary products I've been using for a while, but I've come to the conclusion that Always Infinity Pads just hold up the best. I've stuck with this brand for a while now, since they have a variety of sizes, would definitely recommend.