Always Infinity Pads Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 184 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Infinity is a pad like no other. It’s the only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10x its weight. So bring it on heavy days. This pad can take it.
See their main website for more details at: www.always.com

June 22, 2016

I'm usually a tampon wearer, but recently had a miscarriage that required I wear pads. These were a life saver! They are soft, not plastic-y, and actually feel nice against your sensitive skin. They are very thin, but VERY absorbent! The wings make them stay in place, and they do not move at all. They are nice and long so they provide adequate coverage, even for us big girls! Cannot recommend enough - these are NOT your standard pads - sooo much better!!

June 10, 2016

I would always wear these in the night time and use tampons during the day because I would get sick of wearing tampons. These are a great size width wise they completely cover the crotch area of the underwear so there won't be any leaks on the sides. These are not too thick either so you won't feel like your sitting on an uncomfortable pillow.

June 04, 2016

I am STILL so happy Always Infinity Pads came out! Remember those old diapers, ladies? The Infinity pads have wide enough wings that I can wear my comfy boy shorts or briefs with my comfy pants (not to be confused with "fat pants".) They have a soft material that stays in place very well and, most importantly: does not chafe. Also, as promised, as thin as they are - there are no leaks! I will definitely purchase the Always Infinity Pads again and totally recommend this product to my family, friends and Followers!!

May 19, 2016

I recently switched to these after my old pads have me a diaper rash! (Terrible!!) these are soft and don't have that crunchy plastic coating on it that some others do. They blend they flex and I don't leak while I wear them! They are perfect!

May 02, 2016

I don't know how much I could rave about Always Infinity Pads, they are by far the best pads out there. I could move in any direction and would not leak. Love it! They also feel very dry almost like not wearing any pads, it's the next best thing to tampons when it comes to not feeling like wearing a pad.

May 01, 2016

Always Infinity Pads are by far the best feminine pads in the market. I love them! I usually stock up when they are on sale, and use coupons to help with price. They work very well, and I do not experience any accidents or leakage. I also like how thin they are. It is amazing how much of your menses it collects (sorry for the tmi - but we are talking about pads here). I usually buy the regular and the night - and I find even the night ones are not overly thick like other brands/kinds.

I have even recommended them to others and they love it too! I am a very frugal shopper, so I tend to choose generic brands - I was using the Equate brand at Walmart for a very long time and although they were decent, I will never use any other pad again. These are my new favourite!

April 29, 2016

These are the best pads on the market. They leave you dry, have a soft cottony touch and minimal smell. They are so soft that I sometimes forget that I'm wearing them. The shape also fits my silhouette but it may not work for all women so at least try them out.

April 28, 2016

These pads are great; they are made of a special material which is very effective and keeps you feeling fresh for many hours. They make me worry less about my period and let me focus on my day!

April 24, 2016

I do not like these pads I find the stuff the absorbs the blood don't last if your moving alot. Like it comes apart inside the pad. They are not bulky and you can not feel that they are there but I end up changing these pads more often cause inside coming apart. Also they cause me to have a reaction

April 22, 2016

I like how thin Always Infinity Pads are. They are really absorbent and work effectively for the heavy flow days. The price is always decent because I find them on sales regularly.

Imodium

Benadryl Caplets

Anusol Plus with Anesthetic

Advil Liqui-Gels

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Shoppers Load to win

Maryjo has posted in the forum topic
What was the last movie you watched?

Maryjo has posted in the forum topic
Fave website for free stuff ?