Always Infinity Pads Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 154 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Infinity is a pad like no other. It’s the only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10x its weight. So bring it on heavy days. This pad can take it.
See their main website for more details at: www.always.com

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Mzidip
Apr 10, 2015

Thank goodness they make this product! So much thinner than other brands. Also has a nice scent so not as unpleasant as others.

Mar 30, 2015

I'm a Plus size girl and these Infinity Pads keep bunching up, unlike the regular pads from Always. Definitely not buying again.

ashamonique
Mar 28, 2015

Likely the very best pad ever. Feel as though you have nothing on, super comfortable and absorbent, just as advertised

mrsjanke
Mar 13, 2015

I started purchasing these when they were first new and have not looked back. They trap and hold everything and they feel so light weight.

DeaneB
Mar 13, 2015

I won't be switching to any other brand! They are comfortable, thin and super absorbent...

sandhur
Mar 10, 2015

Can't even feel it, stays in place, its amazing!

NancyGaud
Mar 10, 2015

WOW!!! This is the best pads I have ever use!! You don't feel them at all and they are super absorbant!! I can't live without them anymore! I will NEVER use any other pads!

surrah89
Mar 10, 2015

There is NO other brand or type of pad I will buy ever again.

It's not often ladies get excited by their periods, but I told my mother I wish she could still try these pads because that's how life changing they are. For anyone with a heavy flow, these are fantastic.

bethanito
Mar 09, 2015

While I don't use pads anymore, when I used to this was my go to brand. It's not bulky like a lot of pads are and they're very dependable. They're reasonably priced and comfortable, which is really important when you're not feeling too great on your lady's days.

AprilRoswell89
Mar 09, 2015

I dont know what else to say but they are ``always`` there to have your back :) great product and would recommended to friends and family alike