Always Infinity Pads Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 222 in Feminine Hygiene

See their main website for more details at: www.always.com

January 16, 2017

Hello comfort! These are so much better than the no name brand. Two thumbs up for this product. If we have to deal with that time of the month there should at least be some comfort haha.

January 11, 2017

I tried the no name brand that imitated these and they were no where near as comfortable. These are the most comfortable and best quality that I have found.

January 08, 2017

They are 20x more comfortable that regular pads and I barely noticed that I was even wearing a pad at all. They're super absorbent and I can wear one overnight with no leaks or problems whatsoever.

December 08, 2016

Get ready for some TMI!

My periods are the worst (said every woman everywhere). I have long periods lasting 10 days sometimes and for the first 3 days a very heavy flow. I used to find myself constantly running to the bathroom to check and change my pads. Since using infinity pads I have found a significant decrease in the number of pads I actually use. I also feel a lot more comfortable and at ease that I won't leak.

It is the only brand of pads I use currently and don't think I will be changing anytime soon.

December 07, 2016

Nothing else to add : Always Infinity is a pad like no other. It’s the only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10x its weight. So bring it on heavy days. This pad can take it. Love Always

October 23, 2016

I have endometriosis and one of my biggest problems was the extremely heavy flow and clots. I tried a lot of pads but found they would make me feel 'moist' and gross so I switched to tampons till my pelvic floor dysfunction no longer let me. When I went back to pads I asked my friends and they reccomend these to me, I was sceptical at first but I wore 1 for 4 hours and felt like was wearing nothing.
    I didn't bleed through these on my heaviest day either.
    Will purchase again when I go off the pill.

October 13, 2016

I like to wear these at night when my flow is heavy, they are highly absorbent and not thick like a phone book. It has odor protection as well so it keeps odors at bay. they are cheap and come with quite a few. I will be buying these for my daughter when she starts hers (which i think will be very soon). She is exhibiting all of the characteristics and moodiness that comes right before one starts. I have always used always. They are good at making sure that you do not leak through and can be used in conjunction with tampons just in case there is any leakage. it guarantees extra protection.

September 24, 2016

Always Infinity Pads are the best pads on the market. They are super thin which makes wearing them very comfortable, they are flexible and contour to you as you move. They are super absorbent which gives you peace of mind knowing that you won't leak. These pads are worth every penny!

September 15, 2016

I would always wear these in the night time and use tampons during the day because I would get sick of wearing tampons. These are a great size width wise they completely cover the crotch area of the underwear so there won't be any leaks on the sides. These are not too thick either so you won't feel like your sitting on an uncomfortable pillow.

September 15, 2016

Always infinity pads are really effective. They are thin and light so they feel like you are barley wearing one. They do not leak and can stand so absorbencey.