Always Infinity Pads Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 192 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Infinity is a pad like no other. It’s the only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10x its weight. So bring it on heavy days. This pad can take it.
See their main website for more details at: www.always.com

July 20, 2016

These Always pads are great . The pads are soft and flexible , so they are very comfortable to wear. With some pads you constantly feel that you are wearing them and can't wait to take me off , but these are not very noticeable. They are on the expensive side so I buy them on sale.

July 11, 2016

Best pads ever! Super discreet. Doesn't feel like you are wearing a regular pad, so much more comfortable. Absorbs a lot considering they are so slender.

June 29, 2016

J'utilise ces serviettes depuis leur apparition. Avant, j'utilisais les régulières. Les Infinity sont tellement plus confortables! L'humidité est réduite et on ne sent pratiquement pas la serviette dans notre culotte. Elle tient bien en place. Il y a souvent des rabais dans les circulaires et il y a souvent des coupons pour ce produit. Bref, je les adore!

June 22, 2016

I'm usually a tampon wearer, but recently had a miscarriage that required I wear pads. These were a life saver! They are soft, not plastic-y, and actually feel nice against your sensitive skin. They are very thin, but VERY absorbent! The wings make them stay in place, and they do not move at all. They are nice and long so they provide adequate coverage, even for us big girls! Cannot recommend enough - these are NOT your standard pads - sooo much better!!

June 10, 2016

I would always wear these in the night time and use tampons during the day because I would get sick of wearing tampons. These are a great size width wise they completely cover the crotch area of the underwear so there won't be any leaks on the sides. These are not too thick either so you won't feel like your sitting on an uncomfortable pillow.

June 04, 2016

I am STILL so happy Always Infinity Pads came out! Remember those old diapers, ladies? The Infinity pads have wide enough wings that I can wear my comfy boy shorts or briefs with my comfy pants (not to be confused with "fat pants".) They have a soft material that stays in place very well and, most importantly: does not chafe. Also, as promised, as thin as they are - there are no leaks! I will definitely purchase the Always Infinity Pads again and totally recommend this product to my family, friends and Followers!!

May 19, 2016

I recently switched to these after my old pads have me a diaper rash! (Terrible!!) these are soft and don't have that crunchy plastic coating on it that some others do. They blend they flex and I don't leak while I wear them! They are perfect!

May 02, 2016

I don't know how much I could rave about Always Infinity Pads, they are by far the best pads out there. I could move in any direction and would not leak. Love it! They also feel very dry almost like not wearing any pads, it's the next best thing to tampons when it comes to not feeling like wearing a pad.

May 01, 2016

Always Infinity Pads are by far the best feminine pads in the market. I love them! I usually stock up when they are on sale, and use coupons to help with price. They work very well, and I do not experience any accidents or leakage. I also like how thin they are. It is amazing how much of your menses it collects (sorry for the tmi - but we are talking about pads here). I usually buy the regular and the night - and I find even the night ones are not overly thick like other brands/kinds.

I have even recommended them to others and they love it too! I am a very frugal shopper, so I tend to choose generic brands - I was using the Equate brand at Walmart for a very long time and although they were decent, I will never use any other pad again. These are my new favourite!

April 29, 2016

These are the best pads on the market. They leave you dry, have a soft cottony touch and minimal smell. They are so soft that I sometimes forget that I'm wearing them. The shape also fits my silhouette but it may not work for all women so at least try them out.