Always Infinity Pads

Always Infinity Pads Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 138 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Infinity is a pad like no other. It’s the only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10x its weight. So bring it on heavy days. This pad can take it.
See their main website for more details at: www.always.com

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

duckydoom
Oct 23, 2014

Having a need for a pad is generally not a great time, but the Always Infinity pad makes it a little less awful. It is super thin, incredibly absorbant, and doesn't bunch up or twist when I'm working out or when I sleep at night. I stock up on these whenever the need arises, and recommend them to everyone.

booboo
Oct 22, 2014

This is the most amazing pad I've used. It is extremely thin and it keeps you dry all day, literally. Sometimes I even forgot to change it because it feels so dry. The material they use for this pad is out of this world. It is pricier than most other pads and brands, but worth the price because of the comfort and peace of mind it provides.

Oct 10, 2014

Always is not my usual brand, I bought them because they were on sale and I had a coupon. I found these pads comfortable and had no leaks.

Oct 06, 2014

Love this product, always infinity will be always with me.

lbaumhour
Sep 11, 2014

i Have always been an Always Girl.....would never use another product other than Always the infinity Line is GREAT..

jymh890
Sep 09, 2014

I only use these pads once I discovered them a few years ago. I have never had a problem with them! They stay put and absorb a lot. I've never had an accident. The only problem is the price.

mamacito
Sep 09, 2014

Love, LOVE this product, but WAY too expensive!

guydounski
Sep 09, 2014

I really like this product because I feel secure wearing it.

j0yy
Sep 08, 2014

These pads are the best on the market. They are super absorbent, with no leaks. They are very comfortable. They stay flat and don't bunch up like other pads. I only use this kind of pads.

monkeydoodle
Sep 02, 2014

These pads work very well, and I love how thin they are. Price varies depending on store, but are worth it on sale!