Always Infinity Pads Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Infinity is a pad like no other. It’s the only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10x its weight. So bring it on heavy days. This pad can take it.
See their main website for more details at: www.always.com

October 23, 2016

I have endometriosis and one of my biggest problems was the extremely heavy flow and clots. I tried a lot of pads but found they would make me feel 'moist' and gross so I switched to tampons till my pelvic floor dysfunction no longer let me. When I went back to pads I asked my friends and they reccomend these to me, I was sceptical at first but I wore 1 for 4 hours and felt like was wearing nothing.
I didn't bleed through these on my heaviest day either.
Will purchase again when I go off the pill.

October 13, 2016

I like to wear these at night when my flow is heavy, they are highly absorbent and not thick like a phone book. It has odor protection as well so it keeps odors at bay. they are cheap and come with quite a few. I will be buying these for my daughter when she starts hers (which i think will be very soon). She is exhibiting all of the characteristics and moodiness that comes right before one starts. I have always used always. They are good at making sure that you do not leak through and can be used in conjunction with tampons just in case there is any leakage. it guarantees extra protection.

September 24, 2016

Always Infinity Pads are the best pads on the market. They are super thin which makes wearing them very comfortable, they are flexible and contour to you as you move. They are super absorbent which gives you peace of mind knowing that you won't leak. These pads are worth every penny!

September 15, 2016

I would always wear these in the night time and use tampons during the day because I would get sick of wearing tampons. These are a great size width wise they completely cover the crotch area of the underwear so there won't be any leaks on the sides. These are not too thick either so you won't feel like your sitting on an uncomfortable pillow.

September 15, 2016

Always infinity pads are really effective. They are thin and light so they feel like you are barley wearing one. They do not leak and can stand so absorbencey.

August 18, 2016

These pads are very thin and lightweight, which makes them a lot more comfortable to wear than the thicker pads that are available. I also find them to be just as absorbent as the thicker alternative. The only downside for me is that because the material is different, it tends to make more noise when I'm moving around -- it makes a sort of shuffling sound. So even if it's not detectable by sight, you can definitely hear it. It's not a dealbreaker, but I still wish it didn't happen.

August 05, 2016

Always is the best and the most reliable brand in my opinion when it comes to feminine hygiene products. been using these since I first got my period, and still use them.

July 20, 2016

These Always pads are great . The pads are soft and flexible , so they are very comfortable to wear. With some pads you constantly feel that you are wearing them and can't wait to take me off , but these are not very noticeable. They are on the expensive side so I buy them on sale.

July 11, 2016

Best pads ever! Super discreet. Doesn't feel like you are wearing a regular pad, so much more comfortable. Absorbs a lot considering they are so slender.

June 29, 2016

J'utilise ces serviettes depuis leur apparition. Avant, j'utilisais les régulières. Les Infinity sont tellement plus confortables! L'humidité est réduite et on ne sent pratiquement pas la serviette dans notre culotte. Elle tient bien en place. Il y a souvent des rabais dans les circulaires et il y a souvent des coupons pour ce produit. Bref, je les adore!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Do you put your false eyelashes on first or last?

jessiekohut has started a new forum topic
Foundation