Always Infinity Pads

Always Infinity Pads Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 118 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Infinity is a pad like no other. It’s the only pad made with an incredibly absorbent material called Infinicel, which is super thin but can hold 10x its weight. So bring it on heavy days. This pad can take it.
See their main website for more details at: www.always.com

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

hugsntugsmomreviews
Apr 05, 2014

One thing safe to say, when you use Always pads you always feel protected. Although, they cost more than regular pads, I do feel I get more protection from them. They are made to be comfortable and even feel like you aren't wearing nothing at all, which is great when it comes to that time of the month. You also do not have to worry bout leaks so much with these pads, as they are highly effective.

Mar 31, 2014

Pretty good for pads, usually feel grimmy with pads but these have enough absorbancy that it's confortable to wear

rengin
Mar 28, 2014

It is the best pads. I like always Infinity Pads but they are expensive.

mg1234
Mar 27, 2014

Always is my usual and only brand, and after I tried these I must say I love the improvement. They are awesome .

kelsey.martin36
Mar 25, 2014

I have always hated pads so much. Then I tried the Always Infinity Pads and OMG they were Awesome!! For the first time I could sleep thru the night and not worry if I'm making a mess or have to set an alarm to change my tampon. They are super absorbent unlike every other pad I've ever used. They are so soft & comfortable, and most importantly they don't irritate down there! Would def recommend if you don't like the feeling of other pads on the market.

kailtoria
Mar 24, 2014

I find the price expensive, I normally buy on sale or use a coupon. Love the fact that's it thin and works well for me.

lauracrann1990
Feb 21, 2014

Definitely purchase these pads if you can find them on sale. They are a little on the pricey side but well worth it. These pads do tend to go on sale. Trustworthy, especially since as a girl, we are always paranoid about leaks & stains. Very thin & comfortable. Light fragrance to keep you feeling fresh!

Feb 18, 2014

I find they work well sometimes and other times they don't. It differs from pack to pack.

emilhill10
Feb 17, 2014

I think these are the best pads out there. I love that they are thin, yet can hold a lot. I am often surprised by how much they hold because they pull the liquid away from the top and down into the bottom so you can't see it and it stays away from your skin. That is top-notch in my books.

Feb 17, 2014

Great absorbency, soft on skin. Product absorbs quickly and keep you feeling fresh even when highly active. Material is very breathable and keeps you feeling dry and comfortable, even with a heavy flow. Comes in multiple sizes, so it's great for all needs. Amazing product, would recommend!

mollysdrerams added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

kmd23 has posted in the forum topic
Period late

Petersgirl added a new review for
Baileys Irish Cream