ANEW CLINICAL Pro Line Eraser Treatment

ANEW CLINICAL Pro Line Eraser Treatment Reviews

1 review
Ranked #376 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

June 14, 2014

Since this cream is good for ALL skin types, I thought I could use it. I ordered it and began using it for on month. I didn't notice any difference after 2 weeks. So I decided to read up on it more...

ANEW Clinical Pro Line Eraser Treatment with A-F33 claimed that I would see deep wrinkles begin to fade in just one week. On further investigation, I found out this was based on a dermatologist supervised clinical study. What it did not tell me was how many people were involved in this study...5? 10? 100? It didn't say anywhere I looked. It also didn't give me the ages of the women in this study.

ANEW Clinical Pro Line Eraser Treatment with A-F33 also claimed that OVER TIME, 100% of women showed a reduction in fine lines. This was also based on the Derma's clinical study. How much time? Six months? A year? 9 months? It didn't say.

ANEW Clinical Pro Line Eraser Treatment with A-F33 apparently produces 27% improvement in overall fine lines and deep wrinkles in 11 weeks. Who sees this improvement? Is it done through data analysis and measurements of lines? Is it done through a survey? How were these results discovered? It didn't say. And believe me, I looked for it.

5 out of 10 women considering a cosmetic procedure who tried Anew Clinical Pro Line Eraser Treatment said the serum improved their skin so much they decided to postpone the procedure. When I looked into this claim, I found that these women were NOT part of the clinical study. They were consumer based survey answers and Avon was quick to point out that these results are NOT comparable to cosmetic procedures.

Was I impressed after 2 months of use? Nobody has said I look any better than I did in April. I have not seen a noticeable improvement in my lines and wrinkles. I have noticed this stuff exacerbates the hell out of my eczema, so I keep it well away from my eye area. But I haven't seen any difference in the collagen areas on my cheeks or around my mouth.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear