Anomia Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 227 in Home Entertainment

November 24, 2016

It's a very quick game to learn but it loses steam quickly enough. It's great at parties and fun the first few times you play, but the fun just doesn't last and you'll find yourself searching for something else to do before long. The amount of fun you can have also depends on the people you play with and how well they stick to the rules, so keep that in mind. One person in my first play through always flipped the card towards her - and very slowly - so that she saw the face before everyone else or it wasn't revealed to everyone at the same time and that is extremely frustrating. There also aren't that many cards so when you play again and again you already find yourself committing to memory answers that other players have previously used and it gets boring hearing the same answers again and again. At least it's great trying to keep track of chains (like when you complete one and reveal another matching card beneath it which triggers the next shouting match) but again you'll run in to cards already flipped before and it gets repetitive.

It's great as a warm up game - and even an icebreaker - but I wouldn't add it to my collection and I won't request it at board game nights. It's not too bad that I'll absolutely refuse to play it, but one run through the deck is enough for me before I find myself wishing everyone else would also get bored so that we can move on to a different game.

October 05, 2016

This is such a fun card game and I highly recommend it. Great for all ages, perfect for a family game night as well as at a party for adults only. So much fun but be prepared to get competitive!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic