Aquafina Hydrating Lip Oil Reviews

Ranked #628 out of 814 in Lip Balm

Aquafina Raspberry Premium Lip Care Oil. Jojoba oil + Vitamin E + Almond oil. The unique moisture replenishing system combined with a botanically enriched formula of jojoba and almond oils, delivers maximum hydration and shine.

June 30, 2015

I bought this product a couple years ago and really liked it. I liked how it gave my lips a nice shine while it hydrated them to make them super smooth and soft. I would buy this product again, although I have had difficulty finding it since I first bought it.

June 30, 2015

I've picked this up from the dollar store a few times, and have enjoyed it.
    It is very slick and glossy, so don't expect it to absorb or anything. It does make my lips feel nice afterwards though.

April 30, 2015

Fun lip care product. Oil that is not greasy. Feels very hydrating and refreshing.

October 23, 2014

I use a lot of lip balms. Well actually, lip balms are like socks. I am always misplacing or losing them, so I like having them everywhere so I can just pick one up when I need one. Haha!

This hydrating balm has Jojoba Oil, Almond Oil, and Vitamin E. It does have a very light peppermint smell, and it is a little plastic smelling. The product did not seem secure in the packaging (although the packaging is very cute), and I actually scrapped some on my teeth when I first applied it (YUCK!). However; it was very moisturizing. I did not find myself needing to reapply as often as I do some other lip balms.

January 27, 2013

This product wasn't for me. I found it to be a quite messy wear, as it kept sticking my lips together.

January 27, 2013

A great product! especially considering quite often you can find it at the dollar store!
    If you don't mind your lips feeling extra slick you will love this product!it has a wonderful cooling sensation and works great to add extra moisture when its needed!

October 10, 2012

Soo soothing, pretty shine, Long lasting and tastes great!

June 13, 2012

I wouldnt go out and buy this again, but it wasnt the worst lip glodd i have ever used. If your looking for something sheer and shiny then yes this works but it doesnt last long. Its quickly absorbed and you need to keep reaplying. I also found it to be a bit sticky which is not very pleasent.

March 25, 2011

Works very well for dry chapped lips, is very shinny , works well as a gloss over lip stain.

March 09, 2011

I found this hydrating lip oil to be way too oily. It doesn't last very long and i just find myself continuously reapplying.

MandiRoo added a new review for